Today I saw.................................

Its a run with crypto, obviously. I cannot reveal any further details because of your security clearance and the principle of 'need to know'. If I was to divulge more to you, @Kroneit44 would have to kill you.

Never heard of it being used as a cover for an 'SJAR moment', though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It’s like a CLP but with bigger padlocks. As for @Berlin_104s divulgence there’s no threat from me. My biff chit (laminated) precludes me tackling people with form.

Its a run with crypto, obviously. I cannot reveal any further details because of your security clearance and the principle of 'need to know'. If I was to divulge more to you, @Kroneit44 would have to kill you.

Never heard of it being used as a cover for an 'SJAR moment', though.

It certainly sounds like the OC was BID-ding to FILL something :)

It certainly sounds like the OC was BID-ding to FILL something :)
Problem was that he obviously wasn't 'crypto authorised': if you get my drift?!

Hohenidoom

Clanker
After having the new PFA replacement thingy shown to us this morning at early-o-clock, preceded to do a steady state squad jog of 2km to show us an example course, paced at 14:00 for the lot. Slow enough that people were able to keep up with a swift walk.

Three SNCOs and one JNCO dropped out because they were either unable to keep up or had drunk too much the previous night. I'm no fitness monster and I've a lot to work on, but I think it's the first time I've ever been genuinely disgusted by someone apparently representing the Army. Fookin' shambles.

Today I saw an email from the DIO recovery branch telling me I owed them money for electricity in my quarter. A quarter that I left in February.

Today I saw GM come back from the dead. Have I missed much?

Today I saw GM come back from the dead. Have I missed much?
Snail died, Bigsy helped out the NHS despite being a smelly old man with no skills other than lying, I'm as awesome as ever

Just a day release from the sex offenders unit?
It’s good to see the same old c*nts still pumping away at their keyboards. xxx

Lemmy rises Lazarus-like....

Which bit of the CS are you going to infest?

Lemmy rises Lazarus-like....

Which bit of the CS are you going to infest?
They have more than one place to work at? Sheesh, it’s the MoD bit of the CS.

They have more than one place to work at? Sheesh, it’s the MoD bit of the CS.
Right.....where do you live, that’ll give us a clue as to which TLB‘s programmes you’ll be wrecking?

Please God it isn’t ABW.....

Right.....where do you live, that’ll give us a clue as to which TLB‘s programmes you’ll be wrecking?

Please God it isn’t ABW.....
:twisted: don’t worry, I’ve just done 3 years at Shabbywood, you’re safe.

Latest Threads