Today I saw.................................

Today I saw an email detailing the nominal roles for OP Tosca, which contained quite a few biffs.
I questioned why those who cant do guard duty, PT, exercises are going on buckshee tour.

Answer "Because its an easy tour"

Naturally there will be a rear party of fit lads stagging on while the biffs get a tan, LSA/LOA, a chocolate medal and a bit of AT.

I fully expect to see another email soon asking why we cant retain fit motivated soldiers.

Well done the RLC for maintaining the tradition of ******* over the decent lads.
Not attending PT has got **** all to do with other soldiers retention. What I don't understand is how people get away with not doing guards or going on exercise, for any length of time?

Not attending PT has got **** all to do with other soldiers retention. What I don't understand is how people get away with not doing guards or going on exercise, for any length of time?
You don't think it affects decent soldiers morale when they are being thrashed on PT while the biffs are in the gym walking on the running machines?
Do officers do extra duties/exercises because of the biffs? No? Then they dont give a ****. Rewarding them with a sunshine tour just adds to the decent lads being pissed off.

You don't think it affects decent soldiers morale when they are being thrashed on PT while the biffs are in the gym walking on the running machines?
Do officers do extra duties/exercises because of the biffs? No? Then they dont give a ****. Rewarding them with a sunshine tour just adds to the decent lads being pissed off.
I'd say that you have a shit Corps man if the lads aren't enjoying PT. My point about exercises and guards is what is preventing them from doing them that doesn't count in Cyprus?

I'd say that you have a shit Corps man if the lads aren't enjoying PT. My point about exercises and guards is what is preventing them from doing them that doesn't count in Cyprus?
Who the **** like getting thrashed in rain?

They won't be doing guard or exercise on Tosca. The cnuts shouldn't be in the army, but those at the top do not care.

To be fair Stacker it's not exactly a new thing.

To be fair Stacker it's not exactly a new thing.
Yeah I know I had to do 4 months on Herrick 8 after 6 months of Herrick 6 and 2 months on Telic 11 because the biffs couldn't deploy to either. They all managed to go to Tosca though.
I just like to throw my teddy about every now and then.

They’ll be working hard in the heat, those BBQs won’t cook themselves.

They’ll be working hard in the heat, those BBQs won’t cook themselves.
Careful with posts like that, you might cause @stacker1 to blow his blow head gasket.

Ohh! I see, carry on.:p

Stacker has a valid point, but it’s a pointless point as nothing will get done about it.
Unless of course he’s overegging the issue and there is a combination of MND/MLD/MFD spread across various squadrons to make it work. Some of the individuals might even be good at their job and deserve a reward...we’ll never know

Unless of course he’s overegging the issue and there is a combination of MND/MLD/MFD spread across various squadrons to make it work. Some of the individuals might even be good at their job and deserve a reward...we’ll never know
Oh do **** off. The vast majority of MLD cant fully do their job which includes guards and shit exercises.
Any biff **** can be "good at their job" when you cut out all the not so fun stuff.

I'm still pissed off I didn't get a Tosca tour due to the biffs 11 years ago.
I can remember a full screw in a unit I was at that had been off for 8 months due to a knee op. She was ok but hadn’t exactly set the world alight prior to the op. She got an OY and promoted. No one could work out why until we found out about the “crypto runs” with the OC. Maybe you should have bought some knee pads?

I can remember a full screw in a unit I was at that had been off for 8 months due to a knee op. She was ok but hadn’t exactly set the world alight prior to the op. She got an OY and promoted. No one could work out why until we found out about the “crypto runs” with the OC. Maybe you should have bought some knee pads?
I have no idea what a crypto run is,

I wouldn't mind if there were exceptional circumstances for some individuals, it isnt exceptional though, its standard.
I know someone who was a fat downgraded **** who hadn't passed their physical tests in over a decade that got promoted while serving at SRR. Ive got dozens more stories of fat, downgraded cnuts getting the perks while the decent soldiers get shit upon.
Then we will have the officers droning on about standards, closely followed by them wondering why they cant retain fit, motivated lads.

I have no idea what a crypto run is,

I wouldn't mind if there were exceptional circumstances for some individuals, it isnt exceptional though, its standard.
I know someone who was a fat downgraded **** who hadn't passed their physical tests in over a decade that got promoted while serving at SRR. Ive got dozens more stories of fat, downgraded cnuts getting the perks while the decent soldiers get shit upon.
Then we will have the officers droning on about standards, closely followed by them wondering why they cant retain fit, motivated lads.
Its a run with crypto, obviously. I cannot reveal any further details because of your security clearance and the principle of 'need to know'. If I was to divulge more to you, @Kroneit44 would have to kill you.

Never heard of it being used as a cover for an 'SJAR moment', though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk