Today I saw.................................

I’d never have thought of chucking them down the loo....
Less hassle than handing them in.

Also its a laugh if its not you that has to retrieve them...

CRLO message is clearly ‘Join the RLC and sweep the shopfloor’.

What clown thought of that?

CRLO message is clearly ‘Join the RLC and sweep the shopfloor’.

What clown thought of that?
Bubbles you need to think bigger nowadays to attract recruits. The tag line should be 'Join the RLC and sweep the world'.

Bubbles you need to think bigger nowadays to attract recruits. The tag line should be 'Join the RLC and sweep the world'.
Or a vehicle park, far, far away.......

Today (last night) I saw the Corps charge their soldiers 25 quid for a curry and 4 cans of beers at the Corps boxing night. And for once Sodexho weren't involved.

Today (last night) I saw the Corps charge their soldiers 25 quid for a curry and 4 cans of beers at the Corps boxing night. And for once Sodexho weren't involved.
Farkin Hell! What a rip off. Was it RLC Chefs or another civvy company?

Farkin Hell! What a rip off. Was it RLC Chefs or another civvy company?
RLC chefs.
Naturally I didn't pay, I just gate crashed which meant I didnt get 4 "free" drink token's.

"Once back “in theatre” it didn’t take long for Bellringer’s reverie to be broken. The moment his plane touched down in Camp Bastion – the British Army base northwest of the city of Lashkar Gah – his duty officer informed him a close friend had been killed that very day. It was the second colleague he had lost since having been deployed to Afghanistan as part of Operation Herrick XI earlier that year.

He didn’t break down, not like the last time; he didn’t allow grief’s venom to flood into his system. Bellringer had learned to go numb in order to work. He took it in whole, like Wile E Coyote swallowing a stick of dynamite, and forced it down to the pit of his stomach where the tragedy detonated silently. War, he knew, had no patience for such sorrow".

[Sigh . . . :( ].

Another singly buy a dog to live with him in the block. Will dog sitting be a new duty for the rear party/non deployables?
Lots of singlies have dogs, rabbits, snakes etc. Nothing really unusual there.