Today I saw.................................

A couple of days ago we were on the topic of blisters, when my Ops Offr (female) changed the convo to spots, "I like popping pussy spots" she said with a smile.
Nice but a bit dim.

I think your drifting off of the thread - it's I saw not heard.

Today I saw alot of large AT's trying to fit into very small wet hole's.

farmaggeddon said:
I think your drifting off of the thread - it's I saw not heard.

Today I saw alot of large AT's trying to fit into very small wet hole's.
Yes indeed, I feel quite svelt stood next to them :D

Today I saw the same large AT's arguing all bloody day

Today I saw the RLC M&R Roadshow..........funny enough it was the same sh*te as last year, they must pay the same RLC Photographer and Driver to stand up each time with the same questions?......

Oi, you two!

Get back on topic or PM each other, speshal luvers.

Today I saw the CO. which was odd, co he normally never leaves his office to visit us.
It was the second time in 12 months he has visited the Sqn. I think the OC had him at gun point.

Today I saw...................
..........................................lots of scantily clad females at the NEC and the Army made me go!!!

Jackpot!

Today I did not see....

....ARRSE until 1720hrs as the @*$&£* server fell over from all the @$@%@&£* people trying to find that video...

Today I saw an officer who had moderated their behaviour after a shot across the bows (when a junior officer complained about them)
show his true colours again,
when he said he couldn't wait to get a reason to AGAI 67 the Sqn 2ICs and give them a week of extras.

KnightsofRowallan said:
he said he couldn't wait to get a reason to AGAI 67 the Sqn 2ICs and give them a week of extras.
That's very good. What a prize c0ck! Indeed, the Chief Oberfuher and Grand Lord of the C0ck People! :evil:

KoR pm me with this tool's name pls.

oh farm my old boy, one of those is the correct Regt. but my lips are sealed

Today I saw lots of women's clothes shops as Mrs M was shopping, and I was carrying the bags. On the upside I loitered by the lingerie gurning at the nice ladies choosing thongs whilst she was trying stuff on...............which earnt me a slap from Mrs M. :twisted:

General M gurning? Never!