Today I saw.................................

Let everyone know what you saw today in your part of RLC land.

Today I saw an RLC LCpl walk past an RLC Captain without saluting, and even when challenged by said officer he didn't seem bothered.

Luckily he was bothered by a quiet word from me later. :twisted:

Today I saw two SSgt AT's out running. This might not be so unusual, if it hadn't been for the fact of who they were. One of these used to have a gay icon jeep.

Oh and I also saw the rnd of "Finding Nemo". 8O

Ford_Prefect said:
Today I saw the biggest c.o.c.k in the Corps, which I do everyday as I work with the cnut!
Ford, care to elaborate? :?

Obviously not his name, but whereabouts he works and examples of his cnut-like behaviour?

Ford_Prefect said:
Today I saw the biggest c.o.c.k in the Corps, which I do everyday as I work with the cnut!
He has some stiff competition for that title.

Today I saw a delightful female RLC Capt walking down the corridor carrying a large cardboard receptacle.

"Nice box, ma'am" I said.

Sir Rowley, I think you should keep your references about stiff c##ks to your private life.

She did have a rather BIG box didnt She! 8O

Eightyoh can vouch for the veracity of my last post, as he was taking up most of my office at the time.

When I was in 6 Sup, there were a few people with the surname Cox. 3 of them were in the RHQ one day when I pipped, "Ah, a bunch of Cox".
Had to apologise as it came out slightly not as I intended it to. 2 of them were officers. Humbly walked away then burst out laffin when I got around the corner.

Nicely reminded, Baggy. Today, I was on the phone to the current ATO Holywood. We were discussing our favourite words and he said (and I quote) " I like c0ck". Nuff said.

Today I saw a WO2 come up to me and ask if I was Sapper Griffis. I had to point two things, firstly I am a L/Cpl, and secondly that I was wearing an RLC capbadge!

Today I saw, another visiting General. Luckily my boots do fit and my mail is getting through so he left happy.

cabbage said:
Today I saw, another visiting General. Luckily my boots do fit and my mail is getting through so he left happy.
How odd! I saw a General today too, but he looked a bit Cross :x and didn't ask about my boots 8O . (which is fortunate because I hadn't polished them for about 2 months! :roll: )

farmaggeddon said:
Today I saw two SSgt AT's out running. This might not be so unusual, if it hadn't been for the fact of who they were. One of these used to have a gay icon jeep.

Oh and I also saw the rnd of "Finding Nemo". 8O
I believe I may have been one of said runners; I no longer have the jeep, but today I went running with a sailor...

When I was out running the other day, I saw a SSgt (going on WO2) driving a crappy old Metro. Apparently anything quicker may 'accidentally' fall into a ditch of it's own accord... :lol:

Ford_Prefect said:
When I was in 6 Sup, there were a few people with the surname Cox. 3 of them were in the RHQ one day when I pipped, "Ah, a bunch of Cox".
Erm, he's dead now....
I heard about him. He wasn't one of the Cox there that day. What a horrible way he went though. A good OC. :(
Also has to be said the the Coxs there wern't c0cks either.

Today I saw someone elses daughter go "Staaaaaf", in only the way that daughters say "Daaaaad"- your own or others'. Her problem is she was at least a "one bagger" so the answer was no!

Bullet fixer_BDH wrote

"How odd! I saw a General today too, but he looked a bit Cross and didn't ask about my boots . (which is fortunate because I hadn't polished them for about 2 months! )"

How was your smock?

Bullet_fixer_BDH said:
cabbage said:
How odd! I saw a General today too, but he looked a bit Cross :x and didn't ask about my boots 8O . (which is fortunate because I hadn't polished them for about 2 months! :roll: )
I saw a Cross looking General too. Wearing a cardigan. Odd

goon_bde said:
Bullet_fixer_BDH said:
cabbage said:
I saw a Cross looking General too. Wearing a cardigan. Odd
Yip, and a wee funny badge on the sleeve that no-one knows a feck about :?