Today I saw(Apologies to the RLC)...

Well it might work. So I stole it.

A WO1, and he looked too young, so I saluted him, and looked a d1ck.

Anyone do any better?

smoojalooge said:
saluted another fullscrew because he had a briefcase top that
Don't worry - get yourself a mountain bike - everyone seems to be saluting people who ride around on bikes at the moment...

Smooje can beat that remember the time you rocked one up to the guy in the shade carrying a big stick

Thebull140 said:
Smooje can beat that remember the time you rocked one up to the guy in the shade carrying a big stick
he was a sgt walking out of the sun carrying a pick elf like a pace stick so i braced up not saluted you crack on saluting sgt majors if you want fella. mlar

cpl is lower anyway, so stop posting when drunk knobhead

smoojalooge said:
Thebull140 said:
he was a sgt walking out of the sun carrying a pick elf like a pace stick so i braced up not saluted you crack on saluting sgt majors if you want fella. mlar

cpl is lower anyway, so stop posting when drunk knobhead
I have absolutely no recollection of writing this. it does appear to be b ollocks doesnt itin the future lets keep the idiot away from the PC.

I once saw a full screw Signaller salute a Sapper from 9 (para) Sqn RE. Apparently full screw couldnt see any rank, so just to make sure.....

SK

I once got a b ollocking off a young 2nd leftenant because after taking over orderly Corporal i was walking to work past him saluted him and got b ollocked because the Orderly Corporal earlier hadn't saluted him. The dumb barsteward assumed because i had the sash i was the same person.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Thebull140 said:
I once got a b ollocking off a young 2nd leftenant because after taking over orderly Corporal i was walking to work past him saluted him and got b ollocked because the Orderly Corporal earlier hadn't saluted him. The dumb barsteward assumed because i had the sash i was the same person.
Better not let him near an Orange parade, that'd confuse the hell out of him! :lol:

I saluted an officer once in 8 sigs, no problem there you think, I was dressed in civvies at the time I didnt half get some stick.