Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

today i c ant stops saying

"SODDING" now i notice that i have been writing it a lot as well ... do you have days like this ? It all started when the drawer from a bathroom unit feel on my sodding foot to.. there you go i dun it again .

Today, I couldn't stop saying 'absolutely ******* threaders with this shit'. In fact, I haven't been able to stop saying that for the past 2 months. Funny that...

Today I have mostly been saying: "I am abolutely fed up with the ******* amateur bullshit that these Bottom feeding oxygen thieving cnuts of civil servants keep spouting." Or a variation of.

Oh and: "If that **** in charge of the project team asks for any more data, with a trite "I know you're busy, but I must have it by this afternoon", I am going to get in the car and drive down there and peel his pasty useless face with a dinner fork and wear it for a jockstrap". Except I only said it once because my boss made me cup of tea and gave me a cake. and that made me calm down a bit.

I say **** a lot, this normally coincides with me reading your posts. ****!

still coming in here with an empty brain you bow legged son of a twopenny strumpet .
I wouldn't mind but you don't have the ******* intellect for decent banter just puerile abuse . go ******* die an give the rest of us a break will you . In a caring way of course .

still coming in here with an empty brain you bow legged son of a twopenny strumpet .
I wouldn't mind but you don't have the ******* intellect for decent banter just puerile abuse . go ******* die an give the rest of us a break will you . In a caring way of course .

Noticed any signs of the onset of Dementia in your twilight years yet Sir?
In a care in the community way of course.

Nurse! He's out again.