Toasted Haribo Sandwiches

one bite and your on the floor twitching...

It's still got to go some way to beat a deep fried peanut butter and jam sandwich.

crunchy peanut butter and wafer thin ham is a good one to try

I rarely eat Haribo because it's one of those things that is difficult to have in moderation. Having eaten most of a 140g bag of Supermix, I double checked the nutritional info. One portion is a mere 7 sweets, 25g. 100g contains 345 kcal. Now I need to hide them (otherwise I'll get tempted to finish them) and brush the fur off my teeth.

Out of interest I found that deep fried Haribo has been attempted but melted and was a failure. It's not something I plan on trying. I won't be trying sugar free Haribo anytime soon either.
The Fat Free Revolution that Gave America Diarrhea

I wonder if anyone has tried thinly slicing Haribo before adding it to an omelette? Bacon and Haribo perhaps?

All wrong.
HARIBOOZ are the way forwards.

Get a TUB of Haribo.
Add a generous amount of vodka.
Add some Gin/ Apfelkorn/ Schnapps or whatever else takes your fancy.

Give it a shake. Put it in the fridge overnight. Give it a good shake through the following day.

Use it with friends during drinking games etc.

I rarely eat Haribo because it's one of those things that is difficult to have in moderation. Having eaten most of a 140g bag of Supermix, I double checked the nutritional info. One portion is a mere 7 sweets, 25g. 100g contains 345 kcal. Now I need to hide them (otherwise I'll get tempted to finish them) and brush the fur off my teeth.

Out of interest I found that deep fried Haribo has been attempted but melted and was a failure. It's not something I plan on trying. I won't be trying sugar free Haribo anytime soon either.
The Fat Free Revolution that Gave America Diarrhea

I wonder if anyone has tried thinly slicing Haribo before adding it to an omelette? Bacon and Haribo perhaps?
Quote from your link:
One reviewer compared the flatulence he experienced to “trumpets calling the demons back to Hell.” Another said digesting the gummy bears felt like a “violent hurricane… in my lower intestine.” A third suggested that the diarrhea-inducing gummy bears made an “ideal gift for your Congressional Representatives.” The product page has nearly 1,000 reviews like this.
That had me in tears, I've just finished drying the key board.

Also from Electromagnetics link:
So when the huge consumer goods company Procter & Gamble (P&G)—whose empire included brands like Pringles and Jif—developed olestra, a fat substitute that added no calories to food.
For those who cannot remember olestra, it was thought to be the magical solution to fat fried things like crisps.
It did however have a minor disadvantage, as the body cannot digest it, it went straight through without stopping. The resulting disaster was known as **** oil leakage, monster skid marks all round.8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Solo Dave The NAAFI Bar 35
Killaloe Cookery 40
polar Royal Signals 40