toast

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
does anyone else pull the green bits off a loaf and whack it in the toaster at the end of the week?
or am I just a skeggy tightfisted b@stard who wont go to the shops enough? :(

maguire said:
does anyone else pull the green bits off a loaf and whack it in the toaster at the end of the week?
or am I just a skeggy tightfisted b@stard who wont go to the shops enough? :(
You pull the green bits off...puff :D

Just think of all that penicilin you are throwing away.

MB

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Even the sight of bits of green fur on bread - the merest hint of it - and I'm likely to hurl!

so you are
just a skeggy tightfisted b@stard who wont go to the shops enough

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Legs said:
Even the sight of bits of green fur on bread - the merest hint of it - and I'm likely to hurl!

so you are
seeing as you're now a bird though, does your opinion count in this matter? ;)

I mean, if that makes you hurl, you probably wont like me scraping off me tagnuts with the butter knife either. (and then leaving it on the breadboard without washing it....) :)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
trowel said:
Does anyonelse knock the weevils out of their hardtack before eating like I do?
well, it is the lesser of two weevils after all.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
maguire said:
Legs said:

so you are

I mean, if that makes you hurl, you probably wont like me scraping off me tagnuts with the butter knife either. (and then leaving it on the breadboard without washing it....) :)
Nah, probably not... Thank God for Freezers (so there is always fresh bread in a Toasting Emergency). Oh, and for Dishwashers to cleans that butterknife!

maguire said:
trowel said:
Does anyonelse knock the weevils out of their hardtack before eating like I do?
well, it is the lesser of two weevils after all.
You really have taken to that 'Master and Commander' movie haven't you? :D

T

trowel

Sombody needs to start a new thread. Does "Squeamish tosser of the week" sound like a good title?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Legs said:
maguire said:
Legs said:

so you are

Nah, probably not... Thank God for Freezers (so there is always fresh bread in a Toasting Emergency). Oh, and for Dishwashers to cleans that butterknife!
right... now get in the kitchen and put the kettle on! ;)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
maguire said:
Legs said:
maguire said:
Legs said:

so you are

right... now get in the kitchen and put the kettle on! ;)
Well, you know I won't skiff the mug, but I can piss in it...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
cool... I've usually got to pay for that sort of carry on. ahem. :(

Stanley1975 said:
Furry stuff appearing on bread is the only reason I put it in the toaster at all. There's no need to toast a good slice.

Yup same here, hmm looks a bit manky, better toast it, kills all known germs as far as I'm aware :wink: