To the MOD's and ADMIN (IMPORTANT)!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Afghan-Kandak, Sep 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can the MOD's and Admin kindly remove these fake profiles/members who pose as me, its clearly a campaign to defame me off this forum by the usual cyber hard men gangsters who roam on this forum.

Its very obvious, these individuals, are trying to silence my views, and by doing so, they want to rally members on here into a cyber lynch mob, to get me banned, I hope the MOD's and Admin take this concern of mine into consideration, and ban those IP addresses of the members who are posing as me.

I have hardly came on the forum for the past few weeks, but the minute I start posting, Trolls start trolling.

Kind Regards

Afghan Kandak.

2. Fucking hell! How many of these sock puppets do I have to put on the ignore list!

3. You should be pleased, you're hated on a non-racial, non-sectarian, non-gender, non-partisan basis, life is wonderful!

4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I think you're the result of an alien cloning experiment and there are multiple Afghan Kandak's wandering about - each convinced they're the real one. It'll make a change from "I'm Spartacus".

"I'm Afghan Kandak".

"No, I'm Afghan Kandak"

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

ha ha ha ha.

Lets keep this one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No, keep me. I'm much funnier, I do tricks and everything.

"Tiresome investigators have undermined this excellent tale, but it certainly should find a place in any history worthy of the name. If Pathans themselves are in doubt, or hanker after more traditional forebears, let them remember that Herodotus was the first to call the people around Paktuike the bravest of all the people in those parts."

Sir Olaf Caroe, The Pashtuns 550BC 1957AD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_IObE7MIqs

7. Do they come with wafers?

8. Barstward!
    I just spat tea on the keyboard when i sussed this was a Cloned Thread too.

9. Borrocks, Lound Eye!

• Like Like x 1
  10. "I'm Afghan Kandak, and so's my wife..."

11. Shut it big nose

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don't let the imposters thread get more replies than mine! Show your love for the TRUE Afghan Kandak by getting all your batty boys to post in here declaring everlastin man-boy love! It is Thursday and therefore we should be happy and celebrate Bacha Bazi by touching me in the perenium. With your e-tongues.

13. You can't fool me, I had the original AK on Ignore! Your mind games are as nebulous and evanescent as goat-pong on the breeze.

14. If you get me a pony, you can have whatever you want.

Goats will do, as long as they eat grass.