"To The Batmobile, Let's Go!" - House to Trance and everything in between

Hmmmmm,,,,,2016?
That’s just been added to my travel playlist. Nice one!
I am not sure it is 2016, but I am sure it is minimalist Techno.... And that is fooookin tops

Morning peeps

Pretty epic set from Eric Prydz.

Hoping to go to TML next year...let's see. The ticks are usually gone in a few seconds.
YES! THIS :thumleft:

This thread has brought me back on to ARRSE :salut:

Just returned from my annual pilgrimage to the White Isle :relax: where I was lucky enough to attend the Eric Prydz night at Hi Ibiza (old Space) and it was nothing short of awesome! The bloke is on top of his game and well ahead of anyone else. Atmosphere in the place was immense! :party:

Also went to the Carl Cox night at DC10, he had the place rocking! :dj:

Only another 12 months till I can go again. :blank:

Please keep posting the mega videos.

Coincidentally BBC Radio 6, or 6 Music, was playing an all day rave today. Managed to catch most of it. Thoroughly decent, I wish it was always like that.

please carry on.........

Filmed in Hi Ibiza. Place is epic :-D

YES! THIS :thumleft:

This thread has brought me back on to ARRSE :salut:

Just returned from my annual pilgrimage to the White Isle :relax: where I was lucky enough to attend the Eric Prydz night at Hi Ibiza (old Space) and it was nothing short of awesome! The bloke is on top of his game and well ahead of anyone else. Atmosphere in the place was immense! :party:

Also went to the Carl Cox night at DC10, he had the place rocking! :dj:

Only another 12 months till I can go again. :blank:

Please keep posting the mega videos.

Coincidentally BBC Radio 6, or 6 Music, was playing an all day rave today. Managed to catch most of it. Thoroughly decent, I wish it was always like that.

please carry on.........
Do you live in the North West? If so, you might be interested in this:
Indian Summer Festival

Plus there's a group of club DJs that have formed a bit of a collective and are hosting Old Skool nights with a nominal £1 entrance fee. Cracking few hours getting lost in the dance...

God, I'm totally lost. Why am I in here. What's this stuff? Sorry........... is this classed as musik.? Don't answer that, I'm outta here......... Enjoy.

Do you live in the North West? If so, you might be interested in this:
Indian Summer Festival

Plus there's a group of club DJs that have formed a bit of a collective and are hosting Old Skool nights with a nominal £1 entrance fee. Cracking few hours getting lost in the dance...
I'm North East unfortunately, someone has to live in this lawless post industrial wasteland.

Looks like a good event thought :thumleft:

God, I'm totally lost. Why am I in here. What's this stuff? Sorry........... is this classed as musik.? Don't answer that, I'm outta here......... Enjoy.
Sound like my Dad yesterday.

He was just staring at the radio in utter confusion as some early 90's rave blasted out on 6 Radio.

Then looking at me and my brother in shear disgust, as if he'd raised two absolute failures :-D

Sound like my Dad yesterday.

He was just staring at the radio in utter confusion as some early 90's rave blasted out on 6 Radio.

Then looking at me and my brother in shear disgust, as if he'd raised two absolute failures :-D
I go to rave events and either get asked if I'm lost or congratulated at still going! I'm 53 ffs, not 103!

I go to rave events and either get asked if I'm lost or congratulated at still going! I'm 53 ffs, not 103!
You ledge :-D I often see senior couples out in the clubs in Ibiza and just think to myself fcukin good on them! Hope I'm still getting amongst it at that age.

You ledge :-D I often see senior couples out in the clubs in Ibiza and just think to myself fcukin good on them! Hope I'm still getting amongst it at that age.
I'm not sure I like being lumped in with "seniors"...

:wink:

I've never been to Ibiza. My neice own a property out there, so maybe I'll get the chance before I'm the oldest raver out there. :)

I've never been to Ibiza. My neice own a property out there, so maybe I'll get the chance before I'm the oldest raver out there. :)
Do it. You will not regret it.