• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

To the attention of davvyskuller.

Womb poker, are you a gynocologist by any chance?

Or do you play card games inside ladies clacks?

Sorry to ask, but this thread is confusing.

Edit

And should it not be, "For the attention of" not "to the attention of" ?

vvaannmmaann said:
davyskuller said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I have stumbled into some homo erotic love in?
Ask womb poker, he seems to have taken umbrage to me using his name in a thread bemoaning bone threads created by spacktards. :p
And then as if to prove your point,he starts another one.
Nice going Womby.
I'm guilty of biting, he called me out ;)

Edited to add: HOLE

I have to say, that both you Davy and you too Gren, are being "mean" and saying "nasty" things about Womb_Rummy. It is not nice to point out to the afflicted, that they may indeed be afflicted.
I am most surprised at Gren, we have thus far been able to keep your fetish for Yetis under wraps.

Cease and desist I say!
Vvaannmmaann is already having homo-erotic thoughts about Wombie, no need to contribute to the delinquency of that minor!

So all in all, we should all be ashamed of our names, cease using them and use only "Colin" , "Hedgehog" or "the" only (Variations on the three's order will obviously be accepted)

So this is Colin the Hedgehog
(the artetetetetiest formerly known as IndianaDel)
Signing off

IndianaDel said:
I have to say, that both you Davy and you too Gren, are being "mean" and saying "nasty" things about Womb_Rummy. It is not nice to point out to the afflicted, that they may indeed be afflicted.
I am most surprised at Gren, we have thus far been able to keep your fetish for Yetis under wraps.

Cease and desist I say!
Vvaannmmaann is already having homo-erotic thoughts about Wombie, no need to contribute to the delinquency of that minor!

So all in all, we should all be ashamed of our names, cease using them and use only "Colin" , "Hedgehog" or "the" only (Variations on the three's order will obviously be accepted)

So this is Colin the Hedgehog
(the artetetetetiest formerly known as IndianaDel)
Signing off

I was just trying to clarify his name status, no meaness intended.

Latest Threads