To save time - Chubbs new user name

#41
Civi_Git said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Civi_Git said:
Matty0001 said:
How the fcuk can she keep registering if her IP is banned???
Proxies , or a non-static IP & disposable emial addresses. I wonder how (if/when) the saga of Flash and "it" will end?
When I slice its fucking head off and broadcast it on youtube.

And yes, that is a threat of death and harm. :wink:
May I recommend something blunt and rusty?

Sounds like my dick since the Señora has a permanent headache.
Anyone got any remedies I can slip in her scoff?

Keep up the good work Flashy. God knows why she keeps posting here.
 
#43
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Whisper said:
Any link to the back story on it?

Someone help him out. I can't be arsed any more.
Whisper, as far as I am aware the legendary relationship between Flash and Chubb goes something like this. A few years ago they were a cyber couple, possibly meeting on Facebook or somewhere. Then they brought their love to ARRSE but upon meeting in real life they fell out after a handful of crappy shags and now just tease each other on here. I think that's it.
 
#52
Bingo! :roll:

Re: .

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 pm
From: hawley
To: The-Lord-Flasheart

go and make youself useful
that little man you ave designed make him a aac pilot and also make the skin a bit pink he looks anemic this is a site from 13 years up wards what kind of example are you giving kids with a paint in your hand

i give you 7/10 keep up the good work

Derren 'Flasheart' Brown. :wink:
 
#54
It's got bored of names beginning with A then. You'd think it'd get the hint after so long...
 
#55
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Bingo! :roll:

Re: .

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 pm
From: hawley
To: The-Lord-Flasheart

go and make youself useful
that little man you ave designed make him a aac pilot and also make the skin a bit pink he looks anemic this is a site from 13 years up wards what kind of example are you giving kids with a paint in your hand

i give you 7/10 keep up the good work

Derren 'Flasheart' Brown. :wink:

I've tried google, but I cant break this enigma?

"go and make youself useful
that little man you ave designed make him a aac pilot and also make the skin a bit pink he looks anemic this is a site from 13 years up wards what kind of example are you giving kids with a paint in your hand"


This must be some super secret code us civvis will never understand. Is it available in English?
 
#56
dhgrainger1 said:
It's got bored of names beginning with A then. You'd think it'd get the hint after so long...
Nope, it will never get the hint. Normal humans have that part of the brain which says 'mmm, I'd be better off going somewhere where I'm wanted and realise that over 43000 people in one place want to stab my eyes out with a bag of angry wasps'. Chubb does not. In fact, Chubb and her nephew do not.


I'm betting that Chubb is actually an internet virus. I cant believe a human being would be able to survive this long in the real world because I very much doubt she is different off the internet.
 
#57
Shes been on here for years and now complains about the logo holding a pint???? The old logo had a pint and she never complained, what a feckin' weirdo.
I think Flash should let us know is it his aftershave that attracts Mongs or the smell of Aviation fuel?
 
#58
Nicely caught Flashy.

It's far to easy to spot her, even with the change of name and sig block, it's always some old rubbish she comes out with. She ain't all there is she?
 
#59
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Nope, it will never get the hint. Normal humans have that part of the brain which says 'mmm, I'd be better off going somewhere where I'm wanted and realise that over 43000 people in one place want to stab my eyes out with a bag of angry wasps'. Chubb does not. In fact, Chubb and her nephew do not.
How many of that number are her various personalities?
 

Latest Threads

Top