To save time - Chubbs new user name

Matty0001 said:
How the fcuk can she keep registering if her IP is banned???
Its not. Just each username is suspended. Tech probs with banning IPs (especially dynamic ones). It just means the COs have to manually ban it each time it uses a username. A real nause for them seeing how it happens every 48 hours.

I'd recommend ringing it up (see link on first post) each time it logs in or posts. Even better, ring her mum, ask for Phyllis. Hopefully it'll get the message and fuck off from here for good.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The_Snail said:
I demand to see the one with the tattoo!!!
The dog has got a little bit of sick on his back now.

Jesus tonight Flashy, I thought I attracted them, you're just taking the piss now.

Civi_Git said:
Matty0001 said:
Proxies , or a non-static IP & disposable emial addresses. I wonder how (if/when) the saga of Flash and "it" will end?
When I slice its fucking head off and broadcast it on youtube.

And yes, that is a threat of death and harm. :wink:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Civi_Git said:
Matty0001 said:
Proxies , or a non-static IP & disposable emial addresses. I wonder how (if/when) the saga of Flash and "it" will end?
Blondebint was a different story. Her winning a prize at Argos did not go down too well. :roll:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Interceptor said:
If you can't track the IP address, how do you know when she registers a new username? Or is that a trade secret?
Just call it four years of experience spotting the loonie.
Hell, how many army marriages don't even last that long?

Flashy it's true love, you'll have to accept the inevitable and take one for the team

mac_uk said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Interceptor said:
If you can't track the IP address, how do you know when she registers a new username? Or is that a trade secret?
Hell, how many army marriages don't even last that long?

Flashy it's true love, you'll have to accept the inevitable and take one for the team
He dealt with this Freak, I am sure he can manage. :cry:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Interceptor said:
I've always wondered how you do it as well she rarely gets to 5 posts before she is outed.

The_Snail said:
When are the arrse massive going round to "do her windows"?...
theres an ARRSE massive??????

and there i thought we were all a bunch of billy no-mates wasting our time on the net sniping at each other with snide comments to alleviate the boredom.

funny how the pack mobs up on the sick and lame though isnt it?

you got that dead dog of yours stuffed and mounted yet dale?
you should have lights placed in the eye sockets, that might put a little sparkle on its face for once in its life.

I'm bored, I might go out and stalk some more of the neighbors cats.
I wonder if i have any sub-sonic .22 left?

DrStealth said:
The_Snail said:
When are the arrse massive going round to "do her windows"?...
theres an ARRSE massive??????

and there i thought we were all a bunch of billy no-mates wasting our time on the net sniping at each other with snide comments to alleviate the boredom.

funny how the pack mobs up on the sick and lame though isnt it?

you got that dead dog of yours stuffed and mounted yet dale?
you should have lights placed in the eye sockets, that might put a little sparkle on its face for once in its life.

I'm bored, I might go out and stalk some more of the neighbors cats.
I wonder if i have any sub-sonic .22 left?
Why is it that he get's the confirmed freaks as stalkers, and I just get the likes of you?

I'm going to stick my fat fingers in the dog's ears and chop them off and send them to you, as a lurrrve gift. That will learn ya.

stacker1 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Interceptor said:
I've always wondered how you do it as well she rarely gets to 5 posts before she is outed.
Stacker, you can always smell her a mile away - the sig block normally gives it away - or her incessant dribbles. It could become an Olympic Sport one day. Flashy would win though.

Aaaanyway....A waah is a waah, and shame on you, non fixwing driver for time wasted. No offence meant, but too much time spent here indicates....something. So There.

telecaster said:
Aaaanyway....A waah is a waah, and shame on you, non fixwing driver for time wasted. No offence meant, but too much time spent here indicates....something. So There.
Have the fun police been to your house tonight, or am I missing something?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Civi_Git said:
Matty0001 said:

And yes, that is a threat of death and harm. :wink:
May I recommend something blunt and rusty?

Latest Threads