to please you all! wat really is "god's trade"?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by timmytomtom, Mar 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ??????????

2. RTG baby 8)

3. RTG's are just failed Techs

The real gods trade was Radio Tech. Till we decided to merge with the mere mortals to give some one else a chance at obtaining greatness

4. i think he is a pti, he makes all the christians work every sunday aswell!!

5. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lol:

6. God's Trade? Well his son was a carpenter so it might be that

7. msr

msr LE

to please you all! wat really is "god's trade"?

English Teacher?

8. I heard he biffed the tech course. Thats what makes him an RTG

9. :D Perhaps he is simply stating, that God is an electrical engineer. :roll:

10. Gods trade is Armourer. It was the first chartered trade in the Army, although I can't remember the date off the top of my head.

Sorry boys, but you're not even in the right corp, let alone trade.

11. So what does he do as his day job? :roll:

12. Weekend and 1 evening a week job 8)

13. The RTG (pre 1976) is Gods tradesman.

He looks down upon this master of the ether who has dedicated his life, the fibre of his entire being into refining and developing those skills that allow him to communicate over radio links that lesser trades have given up for dead, whose adaptability leads him to use anything to hand to get the job done (an electric fire element acting an antenna terminating resistor), a fork and spoon to replace a faulty morse key!

For these Herculean efforts, God, looks kindly upon the RTG, breathes into him the gift of the laying on of hands that suddenly make u/s kit work thus making him the chosen one.....there can be only one....RTG