To our American friends: Watch it!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Shocking! Fortunately the democratic government of the Russian Federation would never do such a thing so there is a beacon of hope in the world.

Murder overseas dissidents with Polonium, maybe; but spy on them? NEVER!
  3. Why is anyone surprised. Monkey boy has been trying out his own brand of McCartyism for some time. Stalin would have been proud of the Patriot act
  4. Ahem, so it wasn't me sitting in a number of exchanges in NI or the Falklands during the mid 90s, listening directly to internal and external calls? Most interesting it was too!

These things can be done through the proper channels you know! Or is there some money in the story! :lol:

This activity is strictly controlled in the UK through the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, so nobody panic or worry; it's perfectly acceptable to monitor your calls! :wink: :wink: :wink:
  5. Ho Hum. This is not news. :? The article goes on to say:

What would be news would be the Brits getting to the bottom of the case of the poisoned Russian expat. :wink:
  6. Sergey,

Surely with the world in such a downspin you can do anti-Americanism better than this? This must be the new guy. Ramping him up slowly eh?
  7. Ah! But what if it wasn't Moscow behind the murder, but Mr Berezovsky? That might explain British reluctancy to get "to the bottom of the case".
  8. If you transmit information someone in the World will try to listen. Probably many. So what? Do we not all know this?
  9. Oh Dommy, the great thing about you Sovs, sorry, Russians is your ability for denial, look mate, your KGB boys did it, live with the fact you're a bunch of embittered has-beens with paranoid delusions who like to kill dissidents – it saves time
  10. Hopefully they got off listening to me talk dirty to my old lady!
  11. So the whole Spam backwoods incest thing is true then?
  12. :rofl:

Case is closed, Maple solved it on emotional level!
  13. If they didn't, then I'm sure they did when I called her. :roll:
  14. We learned it from our ancestors across the Atlantic.