To MILF or not to MILF?

Currently being unemployed,I have been engaging in a bit of TV surfing of late.On 5 US a funny little comedy show has just started "8 Simple Rules" starring the late John Ritter & Katy Sagal (Mrs Al Bundy)
While watching the programme for the first time last week Katy Sagal appeared & I must say,considering she was born in 1954,she is a bit of a MILF! Nice full chebs,still got a good figure.Well worth a squirt!
So..who's your top MILF? (And if you say my ma,'I'll let you have her for £1.50....But you'll need a shovel tho)

Attachments

the bisto woman, or is it the oxo woman, well you know the one I mean, worth a porking and will make you a nice dinner afterwards

1954. You have to be careful at that age. Good fun but having a last fling and can turn out to be 'bunny boilers'. Don't give your real name.

hammy123 said:
the bisto woman, or is it the oxo woman, well you know the one I mean, worth a porking and will make you a nice dinner afterwards
Linda Bellingham? Narp, but the bird she took over from in All Creatures Great and Small, Carol Drinkwater, would get it big time! Yum yum!

You can't knock Milfs to be honest-older wimmin won't leave me alone (they must be desperate) but mind you I do tend to end up in places like Reflex/Lava Lounge where they are everywhere :D .

Latest Threads