To MILF or not to MILF?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, May 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Currently being unemployed,I have been engaging in a bit of TV surfing of late.On 5 US a funny little comedy show has just started "8 Simple Rules" starring the late John Ritter & Katy Sagal (Mrs Al Bundy)
    While watching the programme for the first time last week Katy Sagal appeared & I must say,considering she was born in 1954,she is a bit of a MILF! Nice full chebs,still got a good figure.Well worth a squirt!
    So..who's your top MILF? (And if you say my ma,'I'll let you have her for £1.50....But you'll need a shovel tho)

Attached Files:

2. can answer that dead easy yes yes yes av always had a fing for her

3. Born in 1954... she's most likely a GILF and yes of course I would.

4. the bisto woman, or is it the oxo woman, well you know the one I mean, worth a porking and will make you a nice dinner afterwards

5. 1954. You have to be careful at that age. Good fun but having a last fling and can turn out to be 'bunny boilers'. Don't give your real name.

6. Has to be Michelle Pfifer.

[​IMG]

I'd still crawl over broken glass to get to her.

• Like Like x 1
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hammy,
    You mean Linda Bellingham.

8. [​IMG]

Judi Dench,

I know. Im a bad man.

9. You're fecking sick!

10. michelle pfifer !!! mmmmmmmmmmmm

11. Angelina Jolie - but dressed as lara croft

12. Yes i would as long as she paid for the food/beer and holiday me thinks she is a bit cash rich lol

13. Linda Bellingham? Narp, but the bird she took over from in All Creatures Great and Small, Carol Drinkwater, would get it big time! Yum yum!

14. [​IMG]

She's not quite as much of a MILF as she used to be though. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. hahaha praetorian legend.