To Hell

with Slade and all the other shite, what do you really listen to at Christmas ? I´, ve just found an old box of cassettes and am nostalging...what about you ?

I'm listening to Panjab Radio with Gurbani Vichaar. He broadcasts excellent bangla classics - the perfect antidote to the usual Christmas Carol / Walking in the Air drivel.

I'm listening to Panjab Radio with Gurbani Vichaar. He broadcasts excellent bangla classics - the perfect antidote to the usual Christmas Carol / Walking in the Air drivel.
Gurbani is rocking very much please. Who could be forgetting Mr Vichaar banging out his Marsala Mashup, isn't it?

Actually I had to go an Iraqi Christian Christmas Mass last night, apart from the fact that they hung it out for 2 and a half hours, it was interesting hearing Christmas Carols in Arabic and the name of Allah being invoked by a bloke with a big cross in his hand.

I mentioned this to the Orthodox Archbishop afterwards who's reply to this observation was: ' Yes but our Allah is a merciful God, not like theirs: He'll chop your bloody head off...'

Radio 2 totally screwed up today and put out something worth listening to.

Paul O' Grady then 2 hours of anecdotes and songs from Dean Martin, I'm more a child of rock really, but Dino was a one off.

Nah, a low blow is a bass saxophone.

Shit, someoneś stolen me coat and me wallet was in it...anyone got a busfare ? Ah, itś alright, I live round the corner anyway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Officers 19
E Army Reserve 24
E Lonely Hearts 13