To Hell

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. with Slade and all the other shite, what do you really listen to at Christmas ? I´, ve just found an old box of cassettes and am nostalging...what about you ?
  2. I've got Ed "Stewpot" Stewart on the wireless playing all the old stuff.But I wouldn't listen to it at any other time.
  3. I'm listening to Panjab Radio with Gurbani Vichaar. He broadcasts excellent bangla classics - the perfect antidote to the usual Christmas Carol / Walking in the Air drivel.
  4. Gurbani is rocking very much please. Who could be forgetting Mr Vichaar banging out his Marsala Mashup, isn't it?

Actually I had to go an Iraqi Christian Christmas Mass last night, apart from the fact that they hung it out for 2 and a half hours, it was interesting hearing Christmas Carols in Arabic and the name of Allah being invoked by a bloke with a big cross in his hand.

I mentioned this to the Orthodox Archbishop afterwards who's reply to this observation was: ' Yes but our Allah is a merciful God, not like theirs: He'll chop your bloody head off...'
  5. Radio 2 totally screwed up today and put out something worth listening to.

Paul O' Grady then 2 hours of anecdotes and songs from Dean Martin, I'm more a child of rock really, but Dino was a one off.
  6. Nothing, she took the stereo along with everything else!
  7. So Bruce, a bit of Simon and Garfunkel then....!!!!
  8. Oh thats a low blow surely ?
  9. Nah, a low blow is a bass saxophone.

Shit, someoneś stolen me coat and me wallet was in it...anyone got a busfare ? Ah, itś alright, I live round the corner anyway.