To George Galloway

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by civpop42, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else listen to talksport?

Dear Georgeous (Top cat) George

I listened to your radio show today. You said that you read all the forums the armed forces post on.

Read this.

You stated that you served with the army. I believe you mentioned the Royal Artillery.

I find it hard to believe that throughout your radio show today you referred to the 15 Navy and Marine personnel as SOLDIERS.

You are not stupid George are you?

You implied that Arthur Batchelor was a Royal Marine throughout your show until pulled up in the last 15 minutes.

For me the icing on the cake with your show today was your almost orgasmic glee when news filtered through of a bomb exploding in the Iraqi parlimentary building.

BTW your you gov record on voting in my eyes reads NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

I laughed when Soviet communism died and laughed harder when the Islamists had a go at you. :D :D :D

2. Galloway, when you die I hope it's in pain. No Duff.

3. Prostate cancer for you Galloway "SON"

You call your listerners SON don't you MR FCUKED UP ORWELLIAN PIG?

You coerce squaddies to send you inside info so you can undermine them and embolden those that wish to kill them.

Yes I believe in Karma and a nasty end is planned for you SONNY

4. George Galloway? ex Army? That's a new one!

5. Listened to ten minutes of dribble and total sh*t coming out his mouth. He was on about Mr Bean not being a very big Royal Marine well CNUT he isnt. None stop slagging us off well I tell you what come over to Afghan and Iraq on patrol with us and we'll see how you can handle youself. Your a disgrace to this CUNTry so FCUK off bak to Iraq Red TW*T.

6. I apologise if I upset anyone in my last message except for Tw*t features. So FCUK off George and head off to the tower of London if possible can you leave your head there.

7. The_IRON

You don't upset me.

This piece of Sh1t thrives on the armed forces misery.

Nasty end awaits you Galloway.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

If Tony bLiar was crossing the road in front of me, only one thing would make me swerve my car to avoid him - that would be if George Galloway was on the pavement, the slimey cunt.

It takes a special someone to come higher in my cunt list than bLiar, but by christ he manages it with ease.

What a skin thief.

9. You could always ram his red 2-seater roadster as he pulls into Parliament Square and catapult him into something solid and immobile...

10. There were plenty of people who backed this CNUT up who said they were ex forces.

Come on where are you now.

Let TOP CAT know you love him.

Yeah George nobody likes you here you self serving PIG

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Blairs brain patterns?

12. I only caught ten minutes of it I had to switch off after listening to him twisting peoples answers, I did mention earlier he's a TW*T didn't I.

13. the bloke is a complete tool....

14. Freedom of speach George.

ARRSE says you are a CNUT

15. The sad thing about tthis cnut is that he knows how to waffle and twist things
    He is spineless and only seems to care about power,hence he and his ex-communist and swp friends using a disgruntled and angry muslim electrorate to get elected in Tower Hamlets.