'To fight wars we need people who aren't very clever to go and do the dirty work.'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by WatchingWater, Dec 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WatchingWater

WatchingWater Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Sorry if this has already been posted but just found this group on facebook:

Get all British soldiers off Facebook! | Facebook

I thought it was making a fair point about soldiers needing to keep quiet about certain things, but all I saw was a stupid amount of hate directed at soldiers!
  2. WatchingWater

WatchingWater Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I find the idiots posting on the wall of the group quite entertaining.
  3. I smiled at the one ranting about OPSEC and PERSEC whose profile picture was him in DPM and beret holding his rifle
  4. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

All I could read were the words 'To fight wars we need people who aren't very clever to' Fill in the next bit........... go in and steal their countries. Lift all their worldly goods, generally have a good time

As for people who arent very clever to go in and do the dirty work That's why we have politicians, diplomats and the foriegn office
  5. There are people reading that and thinking that it's from the MOD. Just how thick can people be? The person who started it is shown as creator but his own profile is set to private.
  6. Hmm....perhaps thy could have their tuition fees paid for them if they do..?
  7. The prick's a poster on here. STAB - need I say more?
  8. Isn't he that bod who pissed on a war memorial when minced on a student binge?
  9. Ah, that cunt - ta much!
  10. Dominic 'Jack Hackett' Chandler: oh i know, Northern Ireland should never have happened anyway and it takes the piss the fact that it isnt united like it should have been
    September 18 at 6:58pm ·

5A name and shame (well his moniker) this gimp after this above post
  11. And I've just clicked on his profile; he is posing in uniform with a rifle but is also a member of the Irish Republican Brotherhood? Who is this schizo?
  12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Do you actually know what that is, or are you just getting outraged for the sake of it?