To do the deed with a possible hobo?

" she become some sex fiend."

you say this like it was a bad thing??

invest in some flea bath shampoo and take her to the shower, before the deed, as part of foreplay...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Rocketeer said:
"

invest in some flea bath shampoo and take her to the shower, before the deed, as part of foreplay...
... and afterwards scrub your wotsit with a nailbrush, vim and thick bleach - just to make sure! :wink:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Birdy said:
Would it be bad to take advantage of a lass who could possibly have been abused and thinks the only way to get love and attention is to feck people!?
Just think of it as a community service! If it wasn't you, she might latch onto some innocent 13 year old virgin, and eat him alive!!

Have you spoken to RTFQ about this matter?

He is after all THE ARRSE expert on Tramp - ARRSEr relations.
:D

If you're concerned about ' prying eyes ' and such then just smuggle her out in a hamper or dump bin, its not as if she hasn't done that before...

maybe she's trying to escape from the clutches of her mega wealthy father who wants to stuff her in some snooty private sanitarium.. or she's running from certain nefarious underworld figures.. after you're done there may be a big reward in turning her in.. Free shag and a pile of cash in the pocket afterward.. win/win as far as I can see..

Birdy said:
Well forgive me for possible bad grammer in advance.

My dilemma is this.I have a met a decent lass with a stunning body.
Now I haven't done the deed yet but she's offered to get jiggy with my pole of love.Good effort I hear you say.
However I've found out that she actually stays in a Hostel 8O ,does this mean she's potential an STD breeding ground!?A possible crack whore?Maybe her dad abused her n she become some sex fiend. What are these Hostel people they speak of?
What the hell do I do? Shall I risk it try and fit as many durex on my piece and hope for the best?Do it for the crack so the lads can have a laugh? 8O
Why are you wasting your time on the internet when you've got a shag waiting?

Are you sure you're a squaddie?

You need to find out what sort of hostel it is, after all, there is a world of difference between "Crabby Abbies Home For Pustulent Crack Whores" and the YWCA.
A word of caution though, if its a hostel for battered wives, she may well have a psychotic husband/boyfriend hunting her down. The last thing you want when you've got her spreadeagled facedown across the bonnet of your Mondeo, and you're ploughing her bottom acre, is to have your own coalchute violated with a four foot fence post.

Birdy said:
Well forgive me for possible bad grammer in advance.

My dilemma is this.I have a met a decent lass with a stunning body.
Now I haven't done the deed yet but she's offered to get jiggy with my pole of love.Good effort I hear you say.
However I've found out that she actually stays in a Hostel
Noooooo I've just watched the new Tarantino flick by the same name be careful she doesnt want to bring you back to hers a drill through the mouth awaits you! :D

sandmanfez said:
The last thing you want when you've got her spreadeagled facedown across the bonnet of your Mondeo, and you're ploughing her bottom acre, is to have your own coalchute violated with a four foot fence post.
How do you know that? The fact that Birdy isn't making the beast with two backs, at every opportunity, makes it seem that he's a bit of a bottom toucher. He might like fence posts. :D

Birdy said:
YWCA I think it is btw.
You've hit paydirt mate. If its the YWCA, she's probably a bit of a God-botherer, and contrary to all scriptural teachings, they're often filthy, in a good way!

She is probly a student hosteling around the uk on a pilgrimage of holy site's, praying for her sins and shagging around so she has some sins of the next holy site.

Do it for the team my son. Think of the minge medals you will be presented from the lads if she does turn out to be an aids ridden flea infested fish wife! You could be one of the greats. Legends are made of times such as now!

Go with stealth and cunning my son!

Some hostels are quite posh: I shagged a doris who was living in one while in London. There is a type set up for girls who have just got a job in London but cannot yet afford the high rents or the mortage.

Bang away.