To do or not to do?

Yes or no?

• Total voters
Ok, so i met/got raped by some chubby chick and she wants to meet this friday coming, but bear in mind my reputation will be destroyed if i do the deed with said woman :twisted:

So, do i man up and pork the beast or do i keep whats left of my reputation? :lol:

Ps- suggestions such as murdering her with an axe are welcome

Vp

Even fat birds need lurve V1P. Get in there!!!!

She will be so much in need of it, I reckon your be able to shove your hand up her hoop and hand job yourself.....

Bit like mopeds though, fun to ride but you don't want your mates to see ya.

Shagged a blimp one time on leave, snuck into her house after dark and out before dawn.

Ace shag, so fill your boots, porkers love you long time.

Do her up the wrong'un.
If she says no, tell her you won't be coming back for seconds.

Overcome the emotion of shame and the idea of having standards then you will you have lots more sex. Dont beat yourself up for boning a chubber we have all done it and its bloody good fun get in there you tart

If anything your reputation should increase plus you will increase your wingman rankings.

I trunked a fat chumpster once, great jump, but I had to get her to pee so,s I could see which crease the slot was lurking in, Christ her arse rippled like an incoming tide.

Von1Papen said:
Ok, so i met/got raped by some chubby chick and she wants to meet this friday coming, but bear in mind my reputation will be destroyed if i do the deed with said woman :twisted:

So, do i man up and pork the beast or do i keep whats left of my reputation? :lol:

Ps- suggestions such as murdering her with an axe are welcome

Vp
TBH, you have to define "chubby chick". If it's a couple of extra pounds, Rubenesque(curvy) as opposed to a complete lardarrse, not a major problem, but if the Goodyear Blimp is the mould she comes from, run for the hills, cos she won't be running after you unless you have a Ginsters pasty or two tied to your heels.

Mate why the questions?

Even the worse fcuk is better than the best wan k. Man up and spear the whale on friday!

Osta

Latest Threads