• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

To do or not to do?

Yes or no?

• Total voters
Ok, so i met/got raped by some chubby chick and she wants to meet this friday coming, but bear in mind my reputation will be destroyed if i do the deed with said woman :twisted:

So, do i man up and pork the beast or do i keep whats left of my reputation? :lol:

Ps- suggestions such as murdering her with an axe are welcome

Vp

She will be so much in need of it, I reckon your be able to shove your hand up her hoop and hand job yourself.....

Bit like mopeds though, fun to ride but you don't want your mates to see ya.

Shagged a blimp one time on leave, snuck into her house after dark and out before dawn.

Ace shag, so fill your boots, porkers love you long time.

As she's probably FUgly (Fucking Ugly) she'll be more appreciative, spread the word that your great and your reputation will be at it's highest ever.

No need to thank me, I'm feel charitable.

Overcome the emotion of shame and the idea of having standards then you will you have lots more sex. Dont beat yourself up for boning a chubber we have all done it and its bloody good fun get in there you tart

I trunked a fat chumpster once, great jump, but I had to get her to pee so,s I could see which crease the slot was lurking in, Christ her arse rippled like an incoming tide.

Von1Papen said:
Ok, so i met/got raped by some chubby chick and she wants to meet this friday coming, but bear in mind my reputation will be destroyed if i do the deed with said woman :twisted:

So, do i man up and pork the beast or do i keep whats left of my reputation? :lol:

Ps- suggestions such as murdering her with an axe are welcome

Vp
TBH, you have to define "chubby chick". If it's a couple of extra pounds, Rubenesque(curvy) as opposed to a complete lardarrse, not a major problem, but if the Goodyear Blimp is the mould she comes from, run for the hills, cos she won't be running after you unless you have a Ginsters pasty or two tied to your heels.

Latest Threads