To do or not do do?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bjw824, Apr 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is not a Wah but a request for help!
    OK mates.
    I am in quandary and feel that maybe I could do with a bit of advice. I am dating two girls, sisters, they both know because sometimes I take them both out at the same time.
    They are very close.
    One is very, very interesting to talk to, very intelligent and is very good company. The other one is very, very attractive and I fancy her physicaly like crazy. I am getting vibes back from both but I do not want to upset either one by choosing, i.e. by declaring my main interest, cos I cant!
    As I am not so worldly wise as other members on this site, I would like to ask, what would you do in my situation?
    A little bit more info. I am 65, one girl is 27 and the other is 25.
    I think the replies to this post will be interesting! :D
  2. lets takle your first problem.. WTF is BJ...w824.

3. So whats the prognosis, how long do you have to live?
  4. sandman stop following me around !!!
  5. Don't fight it, you know you want me.

6. do or do not there is no try

7. I want you like i want the plague!!
  8. You'll be dead shortly so don't waste valuable time worrying about it,hope this helps?
  9. Your an effing legend!!!!

Remind me again why you have to let one of them go??
  10. FAO Pte Pile
    BJW are my initials and 824 are my last three, given to me by HM before you were born I think :D
    FAO OF
    I hope I have a long way to go yet. Everything still works and I can still run a mile in under 10 minutes!
    FAO Sandman
    See above, but I want to keep going whilst I still have full control of all my faculties, if you know what I mean 8)
    FAO NT
    In a manner of speaking, I do not want to rock the boat. I have known them both for a long time and I want to keep the relationship with both.
    Now, is there any lads (or lasses) out there that knows more about the female pysche than I do, that can give me advice so that I can get in on with one , without breaking the friendship of the other, or is this mission impossible?
    Please bear in mind that I am not ex Para or SAS, merely a humble former AFG1098 REME clerk and I only saw action in BAOR
  11. If you haven't got it figured out after 65 years, I don't think there's much hope.... for any of us. Let us know how you get on.
  12. Listen attentively to the conversationalist gal whist shagging t,other insensible, then, roll off and croak, result? no more problems.
  13. Fair play to you mate, good luck, but If you need a super sub nearer thier age give me a PM, a majority of arrssers are clearly only jealous, Id shake your hand anyday.....
  14. CDH, I don't think we will ever fully understand the female species, but it is good fun trying! :D
    RGDY, good plan, good plan :wink:
    B&T, I am willing to negotiate regarding to whom I will bequeath my phone book. :twisted:
    STOKEY, Thanks for the sentiment mate but if I remember rightly didn't Bill Wyman get his fingers rather badly burnt at one time? :(
  15. Unlock the cellar you dirty old perv and let them GO, neither of them fancy you.... I'm calling the cops! :mrgreen: