To clone or not to clone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cent05zr70, Aug 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I've hit the biblical age limit, and things are getting more difficult by the day.(I won't say harder) Getting on and off bar stools for example. It's all a far cry from the days when I could turn round a rugby match with a scintillating break, or replace a Centurion track single handed before NAAFI break.
    So. Should I clone myself? Would my new me retain the old memories? Would my new me be such a stunning example of manhood I once was?
    In short, what does the team think?
    Are YOU worth cloning?
    Who do you reckon isn't worth cloning?
  2. Nahh wouldn't bother ,have a clone its just a cheap bodge job of the orginal not even useful for spare parts the smart moneys in uploading your personality.If I had one I'd do that.:)
  3. Of course I am worth cloning...although I don't think you can clone perfection. :)
  4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think the real question one must ask is - if you had an exact clone of yourself who had the same memories and personality as you, up until the point you were cloned, would you give your clone a nosh?

Obviously the favour would be reciprocated.
  5. i wouldn't clone myself. i'm a big enough cunt on my own...

the bigger question i feel, is would you have a head job from your clone? it's not as if it would be gay,you'd just be giving yourself a heady. :)

typing too fucking slowly
  6. No cloning.
    Just accept the will of Allah.
  7. People say nobody's perfect, but you and I disprove that one.
  8. Wouldn't bother, why inflict another grumpy old git on the world.
  10. The real question is, once you've cloned yourself, would I let you and your clone suck me off?! The answer would obviously be yes, assuming it would tick the "twins at the same time" box.
  11. That's a real issue, if you cracked a few out down your local jizz bank then it opens up the possibility of the product of test tube A getting jiggy with test tube B.
  12. Why? You could breed an Army of spaktards.
  13. You have of course considered the possibility that you merely end up with two seventy somethings?

Two OAPs noshing each other. Not a pretty picture.
  14. I think you are right VG the learned church bottom fondlers and choir boy fiddlers should advise.
  15. This is becoming complex. I'll start my clone of with easy stuff like cutting the lawn and making dinner.