To clone or not to clone?

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Right, I've hit the biblical age limit, and things are getting more difficult by the day.(I won't say harder) Getting on and off bar stools for example. It's all a far cry from the days when I could turn round a rugby match with a scintillating break, or replace a Centurion track single handed before NAAFI break.
So. Should I clone myself? Would my new me retain the old memories? Would my new me be such a stunning example of manhood I once was?
In short, what does the team think?
Are YOU worth cloning?
Who do you reckon isn't worth cloning?

Nahh wouldn't bother ,have a clone its just a cheap bodge job of the orginal not even useful for spare parts the smart moneys in uploading your personality.If I had one I'd do that.:)

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think the real question one must ask is - if you had an exact clone of yourself who had the same memories and personality as you, up until the point you were cloned, would you give your clone a nosh?

Obviously the favour would be reciprocated.

G

goatrutar

i wouldn't clone myself. i'm a big enough cunt on my own...

the bigger question i feel, is would you have a head job from your clone? it's not as if it would be gay,you'd just be giving yourself a heady. :)

typing too fucking slowly

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Of course I am worth cloning...although I don't think you can clone perfection. :)
People say nobody's perfect, but you and I disprove that one.

Wouldn't bother, why inflict another grumpy old git on the world.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
No cloning.
Just accept the will of Allah.[/QUOTE
I'm not accepting anyones willy, Allah's, my Mk 11's, or.....'ere, what if the feminine side of me took over in the process? If the old one shagged the new one, would it be incest?

I think the real question one must ask is - if you had an exact clone of yourself who had the same memories and personality as you, up until the point you were cloned, would you give your clone a nosh?
The real question is, once you've cloned yourself, would I let you and your clone suck me off?! The answer would obviously be yes, assuming it would tick the "twins at the same time" box.

That's a real issue, if you cracked a few out down your local jizz bank then it opens up the possibility of the product of test tube A getting jiggy with test tube B.

You have of course considered the possibility that you merely end up with two seventy somethings?

Two OAPs noshing each other. Not a pretty picture.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Would it be gay if your clone sucked you off? Can we just put it in the same box as wanking or is it a step too far? Is it incestuous homosexual fellatio, or is it just a self-administered mouth-wank?

Are there are any professors of criminology with a passing interest in batty-boy-anthropology on ARRSE?

Maybe we need to ask the Padre. I'm sure he can help us overcome our homo-ethical-oral-masturbation questions.
I think you are right VG the learned church bottom fondlers and choir boy fiddlers should advise.

You have of course considered the possibility that you merely end up with two seventy somethings?

Two OAPs noshing each other. Not a pretty picture.
You have seen/googled Lemon Party have you? :)

Would the clones have the ability to clone themselves? It could get messy.