To Betty & Family...

• Thread starter Deleted 4482
  • Start date
D

Deleted 4482

I've finally got one!
I read ages ago there is some phenominon about receiving strange, wrongly addressed Christmas cards.
Somewhere there is a couple called Jean & Wilfred and they send out random christmas greetings.
My house is six years old. Betty & family have never lived here.
Anyone else heard from Jean & Wilfred?

Yours is the house with the pampas grass out side isn't it? Regards Wilfred

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Betty and family are not due to live there for two more years. Just tuck the card away in a drawer, you'll be fine.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A few months ago a pair of gippos turned up on my doorstep with a caravan that I'd apparently bought on eBay. For about 5 seconds I thought I was being stitched up in some elaborate con, until they asked me if I was ****** ******

Turns out the bloke who used to live here hadn't updated his address on his eBay account.

So you get other people's christmas cards delivered to your gaff, I get some ****'s caravan dumped in my yard.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No.

Wish they had though. ******* place is in a right state. The Army concreted over the yard in WW2 so they could park tanks here and it hasn't been done since.

It's on my very long list of jobs.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
No.

Wish they had though. ******* place is in a right state. The Army concreted over the yard in WW2 so they could park tanks here and it hasn't been done since.

It's on my very long list of jobs.

See if there's asbestos in it and submit a claim.

Not had any random cards yet.

Live in a house I bought as a new build just under ten years ago. Built on a greenfield site.

I still get phone calls for a Mr McCarthy. After ten farking years.

What sort of shit mailing lists are being peddled to mongs.

What caps it off is that I have been cold called by BT. I have a BT phoneline FFS.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I've finally got one!
I read ages ago there is some phenominon about receiving strange, wrongly addressed Christmas cards.
Somewhere there is a couple called Jean & Wilfred and they send out random christmas greetings.
My house is six years old. Betty & family have never lived here.
Anyone else heard from Jean & Wilfred?
Was it built on an ancient burial ground?
Oooooooo....Oooooooooo

I thought this thread was about Our Betty who lives in Buck House.

Live in a house I bought as a new build just under ten years ago. Built on a greenfield site.

What caps it off is that I have been cold called by BT. I have a BT phoneline FFS.

I've got a handful of cards from the last person who rented this place (I only moved here in feb). She popped round yesterday asking after a card that her uncle had sent her with a present in it. No way was I handing over that Postal Order

B42T

LE

Has it flooded yet?