To be aerial bombed by a woman

The assassin played by Banderas in the film "Assassins" said "When you shoot a woman you pull the trigger differently".

When this UAE female pilot, hot as the wind over the Hejaz, engages her HUD's Continouly Predicted Impact Point pipper and dumps her wadge on ISIS, does she press her pickle any differently from a male pilot?!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/uae-female-fighter-pilot-dropping-bombs-isis-article-1.1951052

EP-140619885.jpg&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default

Major-Mariam-Al-Mansouri-checking-her-fighter-jet-and-receive-her-medal3.jpg

Last edited:
Why would anyone think that a week old story of a bint bombing terrorists wouldn't have already been covered....oooooh, a dozen times already on ARRSE?

What news of Mafeking?

The assassin played by Banderas in the film "Assassins" said "When you shoot a woman you pull the trigger differently".

When this UAE female pilot, hot as the wind over the Hejaz, engages her Continouly Predicted Impact Point pipper and dumps her wadge on ISIS does she press her pickle differently from a male pilot?!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/uae-female-fighter-pilot-dropping-bombs-isis-article-1.1951052

EP-140619885.jpg&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default

Major-Mariam-Al-Mansouri-checking-her-fighter-jet-and-receive-her-medal3.jpg

damn it just got jarrod down for the night if this wakes him up your staying up all night with him

damn it just got jarrod down for the night if this wakes him up your staying up all night with him
He's seen it and liked my post already. He is probably too annoyed to say anything to the OP.

The cheek of it all, when will these people learn of the Jarrod box?

Fatima II.jpg

Thunderthighs are go!

I don't believe that even ISIS would decapitate a woman. But if this Muslim hussie was shot down by their 14.5mms after her having cluster-bombed them, I think they'd make an exception!

I don't believe that even ISIS would decapitate a woman. But if this Muslim hussie was shot down by their 14.5mms after her having cluster-bombed them, I think they'd make an exception!

I spoke to a mate of mine the other day who was back from Syria. He's been out there for ages doing security for the media.

After what he told me I think you should rethink what ISIS are capable of and have been doing.

The wet dream of every ISIS is to capture alive an American blonde Xtian female bomber pilot & convert her to Islam & "Kiss the Crescent" live on CNN!

F-15_pilots_Elmendorf.jpg

Last edited:
I spoke to a mate of mine the other day who was back from Syria. He's been out there for ages doing security for the media.

After what he told me I think you should rethink what ISIS are capable of and have been doing.

Was his gist that we are underrating ISIS or overrating them?

A lot isn't being reported and we, as the public, should be far more worried. They, as the government, know just quite how dangerous they are and that is why there is a massive coalition forming up to give them a spanking.

Knowing this guys background, I'd not take what he says lightly.

And even more than USAF females, to get their hands on some RAF Tornado women pilots after they having taken out some ISIS trucks with made-in-Britain Brimstone missiles

3698066258_2e4ef6cd48.jpg

But in reality, do female pilots actually fly risky combat missions anywhere in the world? Can the female frame withstand the stress of being ejected, especially the womb and fallopian ligaments?

Last edited:
Mlaarox, go take your head to the nearest loo.

Mattb

LE
But in reality, do female pilots actually fly risky combat missions anywhere in the world? Can the female frame withstand the stress of being ejected, especially the womb and fallopian ligaments?
You really are a World-class, three-masted, fully-rigged ocean-going bellend aren't you?

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

Can the female frame withstand the stress of being ejected, especially the womb and fallopian ligaments?

Truly, no.

XX chromosomes + yellow&black handle = instant prolapse

ACAB

LE
Who the **** would want to have kids when your day job is strapping yourself into a Fast Jet and dropping bombs on cnuts?

Latest Threads