To Arms! To Arms!

Wee,r aw doomed, doomed i tells yeh... Anyone for home brew? :'(
Cannot beat Homebrew,your own strength,own flavour,own quality it has everything going for it,and it's a great hobby........

By the way the OP didn't say which Arms,

The Kings Arms?
The Queens Arms?
The Mechanics Arms?
The Jodrell Arms?,,,,(Nr Manchester Airport)
The Sailors Arms?

Wee,r aw doomed, doomed i tells yeh... Anyone for home brew? :'(
these are dark days. is it time to refire the illegal stills in the glens? will be see para handy/whisky gallore type dodging of the dreaded "excise man" in the coming months?

personally i'm going to start smoking crack rather than drinking alcohol to avoid paying any taxes on my inebriation.

that'll learn them.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
these are dark days. is it time to refire the illegal stills in the glens? will be see para handy/whisky gallore type dodging of the dreaded "excise man" in the coming months?

personally i'm going to start smoking crack rather than drinking alcohol to avoid paying any taxes on my inebriation.

that'll learn them.
Well it would be cheaper to have a small heroin or crack habit than drink and smoke soon.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well it would be cheaper to have a small heroin or crack habit than drink and smoke soon.
I had a crack habit once. Mrs B&T wasn't happy about it though, but hey, any port and all that!

i dont really know why i'm so pissed off (i'm certainly not suprised). i just think its a lazy response to trying to deal with our problem with alcohol and see it as another easy tax.

i pay my taxes (fucking loads of them Salmond you smarmy fat twat!) and if i want to drink myself to death i bloody well will!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
port? you wont be able to afford that either.
Tell that to my old RSM who liked to take bottles off of me at every opportunity.

Note to self, don't fall asleep at the table during CO's dining out.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
By the way the OP didn't say which Arms,

The Kings Arms?
The Queens Arms?
The Mechanics Arms?
The Jodrell Arms?,,,,(Nr Manchester Airport)
The Sailors Arms?
Jarrod's Arms ? :)

could they tax deep fried mars bars and deep fried haggis? Tax the mince and tatties etc? Probably not worth taxing the other vegetables, does anyone North of the border eat them?

what also annoys me is that all the opposition parties have been fighting this tooth and nail for years but as soon as CMD thinks its a good idea the lib dems/conservatives fold and sign on, then labour abstains. grow a pair FFS!

i dont vote SNP but they will always do whats in the best interest of scotland, if the other parties ever want to be taken seriously again in the scottish elections they need to show they're the same and on occaision disagree with head office in london.

bastards