To All Sappers Serving On Ops At Xmas

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Dec 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. to all the lads/doris's serving on ops at this time of the year......

stay safe people & haste ye back safely to all your families as soon as possible.

and to all members of the corps past & present a wish of Health, Wealth & Happiness for 2008.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Agree with above post take care all off you guys/girls. Make it home safe.
    Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

3. You soft sods... :wink:

MAG ON AND STAG ON FELLAS!!!! :wink:

Only joking.

Be safe, or if you cant be safe be fukcing careful. Thoughts and best wishes to you all.

All the best for 2008 to all the Sapper Family whether serving or retired.

4. if you'll allow me to jump in after a long hiatus....merry xmas to all my former sapper brethren

5. Im not staggin on this year so I shall be exceedingly p1shed!! :boogie: but to all those working and on ops, be safe and Merry Crimble!! I shall raise a glass or many to you! :safe:

6. Best wishes one and all for the festive season.

Take care all those out in places of danger, Liverpool, London, Glasgow etc.

You know the sort of places I mean. :D

Quite a few glasses will be raised to all the Sapper family past and present on the 25th.

7. Merry Christmas Sappers "Ubique"

8. Yep,Merry Christmas to one and all stay safe ,where ever you are :D :D

Ps Fat Badge STOP "FELLA"ing me :wink: :wink: :wink:

9. Many thanks Knocker, and good cheer to you. To all the boys and girls of the Corps, a Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year, where ever you may be, and God's speed for a safe and quick return.

10. Keep your heads down, come home safe.

11. Roger THAT!!! :D

To all 36regt, 33regt and 48 Sqn(39regt) in Afghanistan merry Xmas and happy new year - looking 'forward' to the fun run on the 26th. And to 22 regt (I think?) in Iraq.

12. Yep what Knocker said, stay safe and haste ye back.

13. For those overseas and those who wait for them at home, Peace and Love to you all this Christmas and may the new year bring you ever closer together.

We do not and will not forget you.

REgards
    Charlie B

14. Best wishes to all serving away from home during the festive holidays. Chin up.

Although, with a nagging wife, whinging in-laws, kids to deal with and brussel sprouts this christmas, i know where i'd rather be.

15. To all ex and current Sappers,Merry Christmas,Happy New Year,if on ops
    heads down and come home safe,best wishes.