To all BattleFeild players

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Goku, Nov 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clan TSG is now recruiting for new members and server admin.

Clan TSG (Tri Service Gamers) was formed about 4 months ago as a place for people connected to the military to gather and play a few online games.

Our membership consists mainly of ARRSErs with a sprinkling of Rum Rationers.
    We are open to members of the Army, Navy, RAF – regular, part timers, or retired.
    We’re not for under 18s (that means cadets) and we’d prefer to keep those of a waltish nature out.

Our main game is BattleFeild2.
    We have our own ranked server which we are able to customise to play the various BF2 mods that are about or BF2142.

We have our own Ventrilo server which allows us to talk to each other online using voice over IP.

On a Monday night we meet on our server for a few games between us, on a Wednesday night we play against E-Goats game clan GLG.

We are constantly looking for new members to join us, right now we are also looking for more server admin who will enjoy more privileges to the games server than our normal members.

If you might be interested in joining us then please take a look at our web site and post your interest in the Join Us forum

Please note that many of the sites forums are hidden from unregistered users.
  2. Hello hello, great site, great laugh, and great funn killing your mates. Bring a bottle and enjoy the fun ;)
  3. I'm hooked - the banter on the comms is fantastic.

The game play is great too - especially the tea bagging

4. I’ve lost count of how many times you’ve thrust your balls in my face :x
  5. Once I've moved house on the 1st of December and I get Miss GT happily hooked on the Sims I'll be up for some virtual bloodshed!
  6. Crying shame you're all Southern pooftahs! :p
  7. Why not register on our site first and find out what we’re all about.
  8. Just put my application forward to join the site after getting commed up at home last night.

Went and had a little play with BattleField 1942 with a load of Germans to test whether I could play online and got booted off their server for being crap!
  9. Is anyone doing BF 2142? I just moved off BF2 to this as it is much better?
  10. A couple of the lads play BF2142, the server runs BF2.
  11. I had a few dramas with this a while ago... i installed BF2, got it to work perfectly on my laptop but the software for the online part i thought was pretty pants, when i put all the patches on things got worse. After that my laptop had a few issues so the game got uninstalled (laptop wiped... one was not amused).

I'll put it back on again and if it works ok then i'll sign up, sounds like a laugh.

12. Laptop + BF2 not a very good combo! Yep your right about the In game browser its proper w@nk. We use Xfire and Ventrilo to find other players and decent servers.
  13. Right got Xfire, what names am i looking to add for TSG? Sadly i caouldnt have the name i wanted so i have had to go with another.
  14. Register on our forum and you'll get access to all the goodies and players names.

Don't expect to be registered straight away as the admins are pretty pants..... :wink:
  15. I'll join but my copy of BF2 is still fecking up and with virgin being such a great ISP my connection speeds are too unreliable :roll: :cry: