TJB HAC 105 Polo Invitational 2017

wolfbolt

Old-Salt
Now that's what I call HAC Polo 7!... ok its the 7th year its happened!

Saturday 2nd Sept 2017. Gates Open at 11:00

Its Back for the seventh year and this time all three HAC Polo teams - Regiment, Veterans and Saddle Club - will be in action this year at the TJB HAC 105 Polo Invitational at Ham Polo Club with an afternoon of polo picnicking and partying not to be missed.

All members of the public are encouraged to pack a picnic and with a cool box full of the libation of your choice make your way to Ham for a day of thrills and hopefully not too many spills. The day is a perfect setting to host family and friends in a relatively relaxed in environment. And if the thought of packing a picnic feels too much like hard work why not simply buy a VIP ticket (Reduced from last years price of £150 to just £120!) and be pampered all day in the clubhouse with a 5 course lunch preceded by a champagne reception. And for those who get polo weary there will be military and musical displays and also a commercial village to shop in.

The Opposition will include - The Hackett Army team, The Lancers and The Royal Artillery.

While the matches will be relatively low goal they will see serving members of the armed forces take to the field so let’s all be there and support them on what promises to be "tooth and nail" spirited polo.

Tickets are available now from HERE and for the seventh year running stay at an inflation busting £10 for entry to the grounds (children under 5 go free and 5-16 are £5). A Car pass is £20 and the VIP lunch - which includes the after party is just £120 (down from £150). The After party on its own is £20.

This year the event is particularly poignant as it will be in aid of the Ed and Siddhanta Fund which is raising funds to build a school in earthquake devastated Nepal in memory of Lt Ed Drummond-Baxter (late 2 Sqn) and LCpl Siddhanta Kunwar who were tragically killed in Afghanistan on 30th October 2012 while conducting a shura. Fore more details click here

For an idea of what to expect...

PHOTO GALLERY

Polo: 2013 IG HAC Cup

After Party: 2013 Raffles at IG HAC 105 Cup

BUY TICKETS HERE

Last edited:

Poppy

LE
quite probably me being dim but I can't see the date anywhere.........?

wolfbolt

Old-Salt
Fixed. What can I say, in all that excitement....
SoldierMagazineAdvert.JPG

Latest Threads