Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, May 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

I bet they wear low-cut tops and complain when blokes stare at their chests too.

Fucking hypoctritical snakes with tits.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. .
    Strangely this picture seems to sum up the whole of ARRSE ...

Attached Files:

3. Looks like Frankentit in the centre's already been told twice!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I've sat in on a tattoo with a lady that has had this done. She was very open and happy to talk through not only her operation but give us a good look at her scarring and the nipple darkening work and also had her phone out showing us pics.

A very brave and lovely woman and if this sort of work gives them a bit of their confidence back and helps draw attention from their scarring then its all good as far as I'm concerned.

The tattoo we did was on her ribs and nothing to do with this procedure I must add. We just noticed her scarring and got talking about it. I certainly wouldn't class it as female body enhancement.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Tits should be natural, those wenches have ruined theirs.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

The one in the middle needs to get her teeth bleached, fucking minging!
  8. Fuck, this is a bit close - Mrs. Civvie is having her breast cancer tumour taken out on Friday.

(And before you ask no, fuck off!)
  9. Bang it on eBay under an account belonging to A Jolie.

This time next week Rodders......
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Unlucky. What part of her body is the tumour in?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. With only one tit? No.

Never again.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I know this is the NAAFI and I should make a witty and pervy remark but good luck to her, hope it goes well mate.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. And WAH! to you, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"The process is very quick and easy — I can create the perfect nipple in two half-hour sessions, which costs about £400 for both nipples."

So tattooing my bell end purple will only cost about £100 and will increase my self esteem because men are more aware of body shape today? Fab. Where do I sign.