Tits Hold Up Abbot...

PE4rocks,

Totally agree. They seem to think anything with Tracks is a Tank.

Useless bloddy journo's, put them against the wall.

Rant Over

Anything with tracks is a tank.

Any infantry weapon other than a 9mm pistol, mortar or anti-tank weapon is a fully automatic machine gun.

Anti tank weapons are rocket launchers.

Any military document is top secret.

Any services discplinary procedure is a carpetting which might end up with the accused in the glasshouse.

Any rank above LCpl (and service equivalents) is a senior military source, except when they are top brass.

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Abbot is a tank, although 'boiler' is the correct technical description, and I don't think tits have ever held up a right-on PC NuLiarbor female MP...far from it, a guarantee of swift advancement.

I have a, never to be realised, dream.
One day the press will understand what a tank actually is.
The press may one day understand the difference between a tank and an SPG but why would they need too if the majority if their audience don't know or care?

PE4rocks,

Totally agree. They seem to think anything with Tracks is a Tank.

Useless bloddy journo's, put them against the wall.

Rant Over
Not sure it would even need tracks to qualify as a tank... anything with armour and no windows will fit the bill nicely as long as it moves.

ABBOT is not an tank I hate bad journos who think anything big and green is a tank
Abbot is not a tank. It is a not too shabby drop of falling down fluid from Green King, preferably served by someone with nice tits. It (the Abbot rather than the owner of the nice tits) probably spent some time in a tank though.

The majority of the public at large wouldn't know the difference between an SPG and a tank if it ran over them so maybe the BBC have the right idea.................. still a shit story though.

Edit to add.

Seems the journo is not as ill informed as at first it appeared: From the article:

The FV433 Abbot self-propelled gun, based at Measham Lodge Farm, in
Leicestershire, is the company's best vehicle, said Mr Wright.

Obviously covering all the base :)

The first time I was allowed to run a pack lift as a baby VM was on an Abbot, faster to get out than a 432 cos of the cables staying plugged in,
just reminiscing as old men do.

Latest Threads