Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spike7451

RIP
RIP
Reet ARRSE'rs,
Just been surfing the pop channels on Sky,The funkable Gwen Stefani was singing 'Dont Speak' & one noticed she dont have much up front.
Now one likes a handful or more,ala Holly McGuire.
So,how do you,fellow ARRSE'rs like your strumpet?
Flat chested or Busty?

Samll but pert, please. :D Any larger is a lurching, bouncing, eventually sagging, waste........

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
sampaul1966 said:
There's some choosy feckers on here. Where is the box for " as long as they're in pairs i don't care" ?

Pairs? You want two? Would you turn Kylie down then? You hermer!

Edited to add - I am pretty sure that Ms Stefani's dirty pillows are a lot larger now, due to the wonders of surgery......

Dwarf

LE
Big,small,medium. Naked and in front of me the size is immaterial.

Dwarf

LE
Markintime said:
Dwarf said:
Big,small,medium. Naked and in front of me the size is immaterial.

Are you sure?

huge_tits_in_bekiny.jpg

Oh My! And I've only got little hands. Take me feckin ages.

Where did you get that photo, not your sister is it?

Dwarf

LE
Markintime said:
Welcome to Liverpool -

GiantTits.jpg
Errr. I may wish to reconsider my original post. Liverpoolyou say, so why are they smiling?

huge_tits_in_bekiny.jpg

:omfg: "Cause of death: crush injury sustained when his wife rolled over in bed without warning."

Personally I prefer a pair of smallish, pert knockers that you can spend hours fondling on the off chance that they'll get bigger as a result.

SidSausage

Clanker
Having experienced a pair of rather stunning double G's, I'd have to "go large". (If I had the choice...) :)

Apologies to the occupant of the room opposite, in the annexe to the Officers Mess at Epi, some time in Nineteen-ninety *mumble* :wink:

Latest Threads