Tits,Boobies,Funbags....

How do you like your's?

• Small?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medium?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reet ARRSE'rs,
Just been surfing the pop channels on Sky,The funkable Gwen Stefani was singing 'Dont Speak' & one noticed she dont have much up front.
Now one likes a handful or more,ala Holly McGuire.
So,how do you,fellow ARRSE'rs like your strumpet?
Flat chested or Busty?

Samll but pert, please. :D Any larger is a lurching, bouncing, eventually sagging, waste........

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
sampaul1966 said:
There's some choosy feckers on here. Where is the box for " as long as they're in pairs i don't care" ?
Pairs? You want two? Would you turn Kylie down then? You hermer!

Edited to add - I am pretty sure that Ms Stefani's dirty pillows are a lot larger now, due to the wonders of surgery......

Big,small,medium. Naked and in front of me the size is immaterial.

Markintime said:
Dwarf said:
Big,small,medium. Naked and in front of me the size is immaterial.
Are you sure?

Oh My! And I've only got little hands. Take me feckin ages.

Where did you get that photo, not your sister is it?

Markintime said:
Welcome to Liverpool -

Errr. I may wish to reconsider my original post. Liverpoolyou say, so why are they smiling?

:omfg: "Cause of death: crush injury sustained when his wife rolled over in bed without warning."

Personally I prefer a pair of smallish, pert knockers that you can spend hours fondling on the off chance that they'll get bigger as a result.

Having experienced a pair of rather stunning double G's, I'd have to "go large". (If I had the choice...) :)

Apologies to the occupant of the room opposite, in the annexe to the Officers Mess at Epi, some time in Nineteen-ninety *mumble* :wink: