Tits are great.. What do you reckon?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Davros_the_Dalek, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I suppose you'd have to be a pretty big tit yourself to disagree with that one huh?  :-*

2. Yes I think they are spledid little birds, the way they hang upside down and eat your nuts, delightful!!.My personal favorite is the great Tit, I have pair in my garden most days, I also like Blue Tit but they only tend to appear when the Weather is colder. With their small pointed heads, which seem to be more pronounced on a cold morning, very reminicent of the old piece of wood in Chapel onto which the gentlemen would place their hats. One can also assist these fine creatures by placing an erection in close proximity, which brings great pleasure to all!! Yes, a bird house erected will provide endless hours of entertainment. Yes, Tits are great, even better than a nice Red Breast. ;D

3. Davros....

I actually happen to own a pair, and believe me, they're not good for running with!!!!

What do you men see in them????

4. :eek: 8)The only tit on this topic is davros 8) :eek: 8)

5. If I was.. I would never leave the house.. I'd just ply with myself all day! Oh no wait.. I do that anyway!  ;D

Leeanne c'mon! Tits are great for running.. I spend a large part of my day running after them!

6. I bet you do - I f you like them that much, why don't you invest in a pair then you'd be able to play with them all day in the comfort of your own home!!!
    I'll lend you some money if you like!!!!!!! ;D

7. I take it your thinking on this one???? :eek:

8. I don't know if they'd suit me so much.  Anything I have ever seen with tits and balls before has been pretty minging!  Can't I just borrow yours for a bit!?  :D

9. davros, i think you are right,cause i love my tits and im happy to have them.
    to leeanne:im not surprised that you have problems to go running with them.i bet you have saggy football tits.
    ;)

10. Aaahh! A new nig on the site to play with - Or should I say, take the p**s out of!!! Haha

Well little sweet toffee - Or whatever it is you dream of calling yourself......... I have 2 guesses on you already as your attitude just gives it all away!!

The first guess is, I bet you're a big fat sweaty Lesbo from Gutersloh, and if your not that................

My second guess is, you're probably some fat Nig that spends all her day's lying on her back with her legs open!!!!
    Come on you know one of those are right!!!!! :p

And before you'd like to start mouthing off to the better people, maybe you should have a go at sorting your typing and spelling out (It's not that hard if you went to school).

P.S I think your on the wrong website. I take it you should be looking for.......I am a lesbo/s**t.com!!!

Chow for now!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. Firstly leeanne i am not a lesbo and secondly i don´t lay on my back allday, or are you refering to yourself with that, i had seen that you chumpped your gums on this  tit topic.
    truth hurt maybe, fish eye nipples!
    got to go love ya later -----------------Then again no i want because your a female.
    just cos i´m not on the high horse level like you and :'( the others does´nt mean i´m a nig
    your only there cos you probably sha##ed your way to the top lovie
    bye bye missus cry baby :'( :'( :'( :'(boo who

12. Looked in on the site to add to the great tit debate Think they're great could play with them all day and would do if  had my own. And do spend a lot of time playing with the chicks. However this seems to have developed into a great Lesbos slagging match

13. Come on then Girls, strip too the waist and fight like men!! I'll provide the mud!! :p

14. Before I start to get hammered by either leeanne or sweet-toffee, coz it sounds like they are both pretty feisty and could kick my ass, I was not suggesting that they were lesbians  themselves (although secretly I dream that they are just for recreational purposes) but that debate should be carried on elsewhere and more server space should be given to talking about tits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.