Titania McGrath

Yeah, seen this. Very good.

Good interviews with the creator guy out there's as well where he explains he released parody tweets that have then become real talking points in the left press months later.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, seen this. Very good.

Good interviews with the creator guy out there's as well where he explains he released parody tweets that have then become real talking points in the left press months later.
Yes, I posted the other day.

Maybe we're finally seeing Woke-ness start to get the battering it deserves.

NAAFI post-script: I would, etc.

The poetry is genius. There was another parody account that he was part of the other year called Godfrey Elfwick. Ended up being banned off Twitter for enraging Woko Haram too much.

May I borrow that?
Feel free, it's not mine.

There's some very fine push back against the Woke police on the Twitters which very much supports free speech and all the good stuff without going to the opposite extremes.

Great interview with the creator

TamH70

MIA
Oh, I thought that she was a real person.
Well, the woman playing McGrath is a real woman, it's not Doyle in drag.

Like I originally thought it was...

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, the woman playing McGrath is a real woman, it's not Doyle in drag.

Like I originally thought it was...
Andrew Doyle is a woman?
Confused.

AKA Titania, and yes, like a stolen moped!

1582973989200.png

I plucked this from her column here;

Resist Whiteness. Try to befriend as many people of colour as possible in order to prove that you are progressive. If your partner is white, leave them for a Filipino or something. Anyone who has sex with a white person is implicitly endorsing white supremacy. You can also begin making reparations for slavery. Whenever you see a black person, give them some loose change. It’s important that they are treated with dignity.

AKA Titania, and yes, like a stolen moped!

View attachment 452774
Shall I assume it's ironic that she is in the TV remake of Four Weddings as it's a vehicle for every uber-woke cliche in the book?

Latest Threads