TiT

I'm in Thailand at the moment - only for the cuisine and scenery obvs.

There's a quiz show on now where the contestants are presented with a numbet of females and have to guess which of them started life with meat and two veg and which are genuine women.

It's another planet not another country :)

If you should happen to meet John G, please kick the cûnt between the legs as hard as possible.

Thanks.

There's a quiz show on now where the contestants are presented with a numbet of females and have to guess which of them started life with meat and two veg and which are genuine women.

Just out of interest, how are you doing on the guessing front.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
My mate Liam went to the library the other day and asked the librarian for that book on how to recognise a ladyboy, he couldn't remember the title.

The librarian said "ah yes, it's probably tucked away somewhere".

"That's the one!" said my friend.

If their arsehōle is tight, they’re gen, so I’ve errr.... been told.

If you should happen to meet John G, please kick the cûnt between the legs as hard as possible.

Thanks.
(Jumping on bandwagon) +3

Will there be a UK version? Perhaps showing their bodies like that programme on C4? Anyway, I thought current thinking was a woman is a woman if s/he says she is?

If she is a real lady she will make you play with her tits before letting you suck her cock.

If she is a real lady she will make you play with her tits before letting you suck her cock.
You reminded me of the old joke.

1st timer gets banged up in nick with a cell mate who is a great big scarred and tattooed loon, and is absolutely bricking it.

The thug says "We're going to play mummys and daddys. I'll be mummy."

Thank god for that, thinks the 1st timer, that was a close shave.

The loon says "Right, daddy's going to suck mummys cock!"