Tit Tax !!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cbgramc, Jul 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. M&S will put extra £2 on large bra sizes is this a big tit tax? M&S said they cost more to make or is this just the tip of the iceberg, what next will it be £5 on fat burd pants?

As a bit of a breast man I see this as an act of discrimination, should we boycott M&S start a campaign to demanding equal opportunity for big melons? :evil:

2. Bugger, my moobs could cost me a fortune...

3. Grotesque! Surely juggy ladies DESERVE a rebate!

4. it will cost Kentigern House a fortune.

that place is full of big tits.

5. I'm all in favour of taxing fat people at every possible stage.

In fact, in the era of rationality and reason that will doubtless follow my inauguration as Emperor of Everything, fat people would be banned from owning cars. Public transport would be fitted with scales and laser measures; if you weighed more than was fit for your height you'd not be allowed onboard but tied to the bumper and forced to run along behind. Sensible policies for a happier Britain.

Discounts on all public services would be reserved for those ladies whose large breasts were the result of having large breasts, not massive rolls of fat. Purely for comparison purposes, this is the kind of reward-inducing endowment we wish to encourage.

[​IMG]

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

OUTRAGE!!! I've got a wagon booked, and it ain't facking here yet!

Tax rebates for big-busted ladies, and a complete ban on M&S shopping for the missus.

7. Can I have your 'hand me downs?'.

My own moobs are also reaching legendary proportions.

8. hmmm, suddenly a career change to a "Tax" inspector is on the cards.

9. Before we all jump on the outrage bus, I have had a wee re think on the campaign should we boycott M&S or demand direct action and insist that all DD wearers remove there over the shoulder boulder holders this will act as both a punishment for M&S and reward to us for our support any other sugestions?

10. What has this world come to does no one care about this important issue?

11. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

if it's for chest measurement - who cares :p

but if it's for cup size - NO !!! [​IMG]

12. £2 on a DD that could cost you a load!

13. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

or you stop wearing bras :lol:

14. She may lose out by having to pay a 'tit tax', but she would be adequately compensated by the 'moose rebate'.

Swings and roundabouts you see, swings and roundabouts.