Tit Monday

Plenty of it about round Preston, some well tidy and some that really should cover up.

Not much of a tit Monday here, since the snow's still falling. Hopefully Mother Nature will smarten up by next week.

My very well endowed neighbour has been mowing her lawn in a very revealing vest top . :)
You know the rules very well! Pictures or it never happened!

Most definitely Tit Thursday in Shrewsbury today. What a brilliant idea of the council to create a new college on the edge of the town centre :-D

Told Gwent Police that? Some fit birds in uniform there, a few in SWP too.
Places[edit]
  • Kingdom of Gwent, a post-Roman Welsh kingdom or principality which existed in various forms between about the 5th and 11th centuries, although the name continued in use later
  • Gwent (county), a local authority covering a partially overlapping area which existed between 1974 and 1996 and continued in use as a preserved county
  • Gwent, a Celtic region which at one time covered part of modern-day Hampshire.

The lack of recent photos in this thread is disappointing, but how do you get the ‘money shots’ without outing yourself in public as a bit of a perv?!
I encountered at least half a dozen wonderful cleavages during the course of yesterday, but thought it inappropriate to whip out my smart phone! :smile:
A bit of a dilemma.