Tiswas is Back

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by jack-daniels, Jun 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got to set the vid for this tonight, Saturday mornings as a kid was great when this was on, much better than the poncey Swap Shop plus we had Sally James to ogle!

Question though, Just who was the Phantom Flan Flinger?
  2. Sally James, there's a thought.

Funny old thing, I've seen the stuff in the papers about the Tiswas thing tonight, with "then and now" pictures. All the blokes look like old choppers now (because they are), whereas Sally does not seem to have aged that much at all and would still get benched.
  3. Hey mate, don't knock the mighty Multi Coloured Swap Shop 8) also a classic that needs bringing back for the kids instead of this teletubbie crap I have to watch everynight with my 3 1/2 year old, I'm pig sick of it now! I even bought him a Bagpuss compendium but according to him it is yucky and 'old' :roll: I also had Camberwick Green, Trumpton and Chigley as well as the Wombles and Mr Benn saved in my Amazon page for future purchases but no doubt these classics will also get the savaging from my lad..... I have accepted it means I'm getting old... :x
  4. Tiswas, was a classic of its day but my personal fave had to be these guys.

am i the only one who remembers H.R. puffenstuff?
  5. Just been re-ogling :p

Poor old Quo looked a little surprised when the pyro started going off. Hasn't one of 'em already had a heart attack??? :D
  6. Perhaps as its Saturday night we should get them to put a re-run of the Tiswas spin off OTT on?
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Feck,I was on Tiswas back in the late 70's.Sham 69 was the pop star guest.Just shows the times dont it? Back in the 70's/80's you got punk rock stars on Sat morning tv shows for kids & now the put on sh1te like Steps ect...

8. and the Arabian Nights... Size of an elephant!

9. Na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na!
  10. Right can't remember Tiswas, was it shown in Tyne Tees region???
  11. Mmm choices. Ogle Sally James's Baps or watch Maggie Philbin. I know what this, then a impressionable youth did :hump: :hump: :hump:
  12. I liked Tarrants memory of having pop stars in the cage and then smelling the sweet smell of cannabis coming from the cage. Turns out Rick Parfitt had lit a spliff.

13. Well we got it in Redcar , you must've been watching Noel Edmonds and his Multicoloured Swap Shop on BBC1.
  14. Here is another blast from the past, does anyone remember this??