Tirture evidence unusabe

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Dec 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

So the Law Lords have decreed that information about terrorist acts obtained by torture is inadmissable in a UK court of law.
    With terrorists being prepared to die now more than ever,do you think that unless extreme measures are used to obtain information,more innocents will die.Condi Rice denied that they fly suspects to 'other' countries for questioning but do we really know whats going on?
    IF this is the case,have the septics thrown out the Geneva Convention when it does'nt suit them of have they side stepped the issue?
    Spike

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Has someone pulled your fingernails out, and made it difficult to type?

3. I think he's speaking through clenched teeth.

4. Unless tirture is the new torture?

Oh you unspeakable fiends....

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Cnuts! So I cant type!!!!I'm knackered,6 day week & 12 hour days!!Give a guy a break,you ******!!!lol

6. The US is just setting the conditions for all captured troops from now onwards.
    john
    Trust they won't complain in the future.

7. sounds like tirture :roll:

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

tirture-Irish for torture! :)

9. Maybe it´ll get into arrse-pedia,´tirture´the 6/12 week,.......probl´y get a medal :roll:

If I was you spike, I´d start the thread new.

10. Sorry folks - we fcuked up. Spike is the man. On this site http://www.node707.com/archives/001856.shtml
    I found this:

Bush directly repudiated the law on tirture and protection of detainees. He specifically said the US would no longer observe these laws and specifically said the US would no longer treat its detainees humanely.

11. So in effect, tirture is bad, but evidence gained through torture will still be admissable - you gotta admire the septics: turning pavements into sidewalks and nappies into diapers are one thing (technically two), but torture into tirture is a stroke of genius.

12. As followers of Miliitary History will know. German questioners of Allied aircrewmen downed over Der Fatherland used to get masses of info without thumbscrews, Hear'say albums and nights out with para's by the simple, stunningly clever trick of knowing things about the lucky blighter's unit, fellow crews, fellow crewmembers, home towns, OC, etc, etc, etc. Secure in the belief that Old Boche knew it all anyway they would tell any tale Boche asked about. No pain, no funny duff gen.

Maybe the useless tosser's who make up the Septic Intel world should work out where raghead land is for a start?