Tips on how to solve my broken lonely heart

Well you obviously need more than one - does she have a grannie with no teeth who will be grateful for shelter?
You should know better Matt. Always keep a healthy distance between you and her family. ;)

haggler

War Hero
Could somebody condense the thread into a highlights reel so I do not have to trawl through 39 pages ?
Was this posted by a young lady? Are there pictures?
I am knocking one out over Naga Munchetty so am unable to devote the time needed myself

Mama-san chews betel nut and Papa-san is VC no doubt. I would advise keep top eye open. :-D

Thank you guys :)

Mabey to you. Do you live in a better place? I love Zagreb and all about it :love:

Do you love you're city?
Zagreb is good, but Pula has to be the best. Loads of fit chicks and the amount of oversized women at the beach in bikinis!

Issue with Zagreb is half the ones that return to visit family from abroad. Like the very good looking MILF / GILF at Hamburg airport last week. But she refused to totally stand in the smoking box thing and stood in the doorway. Yes, I would have loved to nailed it, but she was the "Oh look at me, I live in Germany now, how good I am"?. I'd say about 1/2 the Polish women in London unfortunately fall in to this group as well.

I loved that place. They build a huge memorial wall right in front of my house... :(( the wall for Vukovar is the most beautiful thing in Zagreb and was... so much love and pain in one place.. :(
Have you been through Novska? They didn't bother building a wall, just left the bullet ridden houses there.

Anyway, to fix a lonely heart? Get away for the weekend, go somewhere like a city break and enjoy. Find a special place you know you can chill in - I love Brussels's - it's just like Paris, but with nice people.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hi

I really need some advice and I hope you can all help me. I have just found out that my husband has got a non negiotable mistress and has had her since the day we married. What should I do? Should I go out and find someone to help mend my broken heart. If so is there anyone interested on here? I am 5'10" tall and have long dark hair. I normally live abroad but have come home to sort mysefl out. So boys and girls any advice at all or should I contact contact some Agony Aunt who will tell me to swallow my pride and go home =(
Lass, I sincerely hope you have a stash of cash that you keep for yourself. If you don’t start doing it now. Get on your own 2 feet and leave this bastard behind as quickly as possible. Stay with family and friends to support you. You will get through this you deserve better. Good luck!

Lass, I sincerely hope you have a stash of cash that you keep for yourself. If you don’t start doing it now. Get on your own 2 feet and leave this bastard behind as quickly as possible. Stay with family and friends to support you. You will get through this you deserve better. Good luck!
You do realize that this thread was started 7 years ago, if she hasn’t sorted it by now, she’s pretty well beyond hope......

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You do realize that this thread was started 7 years ago, if she hasn’t sorted it by now, she’s pretty well beyond hope......
The post was purely so the sock can get everyone's attention and hopefully some desperate PMs from overweight alcoholic CWWs.

The post was purely so the sock can get everyone's attention and hopefully some desperate PMs from overweight alcoholic CWWs.
Overweight(Ish)
Alcoholic (possibly)
CWW. Definitely not.

That's me out of the running then.
If she's a Chunky lass I'm sure there's several Sappers who would oblige.

I am chortling at the fact that Liverpool Lass is a swinger.... :D :D

Latest Threads