Tips on how to solve my broken lonely heart

lyrabelacqua

Old-Salt
It was called 'The Bar', same as on all British camps.

The wall was just loose bricks, like the picture. I thought it was doing well not to have anyone fall on it and knock it over. I remember it was pretty long and still getting longer.

Is the memorial made from those bricks?
It's a sad story actually.

There was 13 600 bricks. One brick one lost life.

Every brick was burried underneath the monument the wall of pain.

They graved the names of every man that is missing or died...

Slug, it's just another nutty fucking woman. The world is full of them.
25% of the female population takes medication for a mental disorder.... which means that there is 75% running around untreated !!!

Mattb

LE
Look, are you going to post graphic pictures of your vulva and anus or aren't you?

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

The pictures on this thread have been very disappointing so far. I'm sure the OP can manage a selfie or two for us.

I had to walk past that everyday for months......always worried someone would brush past and knock some of it over as there was always some meat head hanging about.
Aye. That camp was used as an rnr centre in later years. You may remember. I think you said you were at BLMF just before or or just after me?

Anyhow, pissed up Brits bumbling past it every night, it did pretty well to stay up.

It's pissing down here. A full on tropical rainstorm with the rain coming down like broom handles. The noise is incredible as we have a plastic roof over the patio, sort of like a car port and the rain beats down on it like satans drummer.

Inexplicably, the drainage system is standing up well to the deluge and is channelling away the water very efficiently. This surprises me because it is par for the course in Vietnam to find yourself knee deep in water when there is heavy rain.

We don't get flooding here though - at least we haven't so far.

There is a spectacular display of lightening this evening too, some of the flashes go on and on lighting everything up with electric blue light.

I am also surprised that we haven't had a power cut so far, but that could come, as the power lines often get struck by lightening in this kind of weather.

So its time to snuggle down in bed with a warm LBFM and get my nob sucked, while the rain hammers down outside.

So its time to snuggle down in bed with a warm LBFM and get my nob sucked, while the rain hammers down outside.
When the rains start and the temps plunge to 22c my goretex water proof and fleece disappear and the LBFM goes comfort eating too.

When the rains start and the temps plunge to 22c my goretex water proof and fleece disappear and the LBFM goes comfort eating too.
Well you obviously need more than one - does she have a grannie with no teeth who will be grateful for shelter?