Tips on how to solve my broken lonely heart

Hi

I really need some advice and I hope you can all help me. I have just found out that my husband has got a non negiotable mistress and has had her since the day we married. What should I do? Should I go out and find someone to help mend my broken heart. If so is there anyone interested on here? I am 5'10" tall and have long dark hair. I normally live abroad but have come home to sort mysefl out. So boys and girls any advice at all or should I contact contact some Agony Aunt who will tell me to swallow my pride and go home =(

Boxy

GCM
Be prepared to be bombarded with all sorts of offers and suggestions in 3...2...1.....

Oh and best get a thick skin as well, good luck

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

So you have come home to sort yourself out? After you wash your hands get out and meet someone else!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear, this thread deserves a five popcorn rating.

So whose sock puppet is this? Or did you merely mistake this forum for Mum's Net?

Wordsmith

What's a "non negiotable mistress"?

I'm guessing it should have been non negotiable but still, what is one?

skids

LE
What's a "non negiotable mistress"?

I'm guessing it should have been non negotiable but still, what is one?
At a guess I would say that her other half has told the OP that she can stay if she wants but he is not going to give up the mistress.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

No its not cut and pasted. This has really happened to me. I normally live in the States but I am British. I have got what I deserved really seeing as he was my best friend's other half and we eventually ran off together. Yes it can be common in the circles I live in but normally you know about it. I did not so I dont know what to do. A friend told me that you lot would be able to help me

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
A friend told me that you lot would be able to help me
I think your friend has a malicious sense of humour. This as about the last site you should go to to get serious advice.

The only surprise thus far is that no-one has told you the site rule that you have to post a picture of your norks in order to get advice...

Wordsmith

A friend told me that you lot would be able to help me
Either your "friend" has misled you or this is a rather poor wind-up.. In either case this is not the best place to seek any kind of relationship advice if you want sensible answers!

On the off-chance this is not a wind-up... You pinched him from your best friend in the first place? Presumably you thought he was so in love with you that he'd not do the same thing again? Serves you right. Go and find a man of your own rather than nicking other people's.

Latest Threads