Tips/advice for F2F interview for PWRR tigers

Howzit

I've just started the process of joining the reserves and I've got my F2F interview this Wednesday with the PWRR tigers and wondering if anyone had any tips or advice that would help out.

I've already got a load of possible questions and written down some answers for them. Also been doing as much research as I can find on the regiment and the army in general.

Has anyone been for this same interview at the PWRR?

Cheers

Howzit

I've just started the process of joining the reserves and I've got my F2F interview this Wednesday with the PWRR tigers and wondering if anyone had any tips or advice that would help out.

I've already got a load of possible questions and written down some answers for them. Also been doing as much research as I can find on the regiment and the army in general.

Has anyone been for this same interview at the PWRR?

Cheers
Regardless of capbadge they will ask why you want to join, what you want out of the reserves and if your family support you.

Know about the role and opportunities. What about time to give and deployments.

It’s not as bad as what you think it’ll be, it’s more like an informal chat. I got asked about why I wanted to join, what family thought of it, what I knew about phases alpha and bravo, what C Drills meant, prior to my application what have I been doing on sidelines in terms of jobs or education and also what my fitness levels were like.

Download strava to show that you’ve been going out to do your runs or any workouts that you do and record them as staff like to see this. My sergeant asked to follow me on it in my f2f interview.

Within an hour of my interview my csm rang me up and placed me on selection for four week later however this was a year ago. I was rejected based on medical terms but has now finally been overseen. Be prepared if you have anything in your medical that will stop you in your tracks.

Latest Threads