Tipple of Choice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Cider

2. Lager

3. Bitter

4. Stout

0 vote(s)
  5. Spirits

6. Anything! as long as I wake up in my own vomit.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Apologies if this has been done before.

Following on from another thread, what is the favourite tipple amongst ARRSE'ers. For me when in the UK it's traditional cider. In Germany it's Wobbly. How about you lot.
  2. I like to vary between ales, lager and whiskey.
  3. definately Guinness Extra Cold...cheeky vimto is overrated although it does have the advantage of tasting nice on the rebound!
  4. old perculier
    john smiths
    veltins if im pushed
    corona mexican--summer months
    a nice bottle of red wine anytime
    jagermeister,for the close...
  5. Im a bitter or ale man, that dabbles in the occasional cider. For shorts....I used to drink JD and coke but Ive got kinda bored with that so I'll say Im between shorts!
  6. You spoil perfectly good JD with coke? Shame on you.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Pup, Veltins!! Christ I would have to be pushed, however I agree with the Jagermeister
  8. Advocaat with brandy .......... 2 parts advocaat to 1 part brandy. Delicious. And no, of course I'm not a pi$$head.
  9. Advocaat? eeeeew! its like drinking snot! (I should know) :puker:
  10. Gutersloh naffie vodka bacardi blackcurrent and lemonade and also good old applekorn
  11. veltins is cheep like me,-i do range to krombacker,but they give money to rain forest projects and im not helping bl...dy afrika for any amount of beer
  12. Heinekin or Guinness to start off with and end the night on vodka or jagermiester.

I do not touch cider or whiskey as I lose what little self-control I have and I turn into a 'social hand-grenade'.
  13. White wine and soda or vodka, lime and soda. And of particularly bad hangover days where to drink is inevitable again, a few swift port and brandy's (same glass).
  14. Croft Particular sherry with an ice cube in it.

Lager or white wine. G&T if pushed (ice & lemon).

Last autumn's sloe gin is progressing well, as it happens!

15. Gin & Tonic, by the pint!