Tiny todger causes exhibitionism

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldRedCap, Apr 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have to say, if I had a teeeeny weeeny todger like this guy, I'd have taken notice of the cops a bit more and saved myself the agony he got.
  2. I'm not sure about the US laws regarding public nudity but if they're similar to the UK's 'Outraging public decency' charge I don't see that the public was particularly outraged at that point.

If he wants to pull now, though, he's going to have to go somewhere there's no internet - the poor, tiny-dicked bastard.
  3. Good god! its like a button mushroom. I hate mushrooms.
  4. Back of the queue when they were dished out then!

He couldn't even claim it had shrunk 'cos of the cold,the weather looked blisterin (his c0ck looked the size of a small blister as well) :)
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

haha - talk about glutton for punishment. You don't advertise one that small, and you don't keep asking to be tasered like that. I was going to say 'what a kn0b!' but thought better of it.
  6. I've seen bigger clits than that....anyway somebody told him that electric shock treatment might help it grow and he decided to get it for free !!
  7. Your bits do shrink while you are tripping, LSD. mescaline or magic mushrooms, first time most blokes who do drugs freak out is because of that.
  8. I must be a right junkie, then.

9. Have you anything to back up this statement?
    Speed does it for sure
  10. Looks more like a cnut than a c0ck. :roll: He's got nuthin' that even a shirt lifter would want to see. :lol: I'm wondering why the cops didn't administer a nightstick to the nuts when this cat was bent over to pick up his clothes. That would have put him down faster than being hit by a taser would. :p :cyclopsani: :slow:
  11. Outrageously insignificant, mine is like an Ox heart on the end of a tube of Vim.

12. Probably because he didn't have much to hit...?
  13. Nope,

I'll bet you licked a rim. :lol:
  14. At the opposite end of the scale,I saw something similar once, (Big Knob) unfortunately he happened to be the OC of the Signal Squadron at Barker Barracks, Paderborn.
  15. He appeared to get a mini-stiffy when electrified for the first time - rather disconcerting!