Tinman Walt

You ent ded yet mate, just keep on going.

Know what you mean about the grandkids, they're a joy aren't they? I've got another one coming within the next 2 weeks.
The more the merrier, we've got 10 with another due in Jan, huzza! a football team!
Here;s one for you:
7 year old grandson: "Look grandad, that cat's really clever!"
Me: "How's that then?"
7yog: "He's carrying his pooh in two bags under his tail!"

Pilonidal sinuses are a bastard. As so many have alluded, it is an ingrowing hair thing. Sometimes possible to pull it out but most often it is to lay the wound open after surgery and let it close naturally. Of course the proximity to the chocolate starfish means a risk of faecal infection.

Makes me want to brillo pad my crack. And my scrotum. Not for the same reasons you understand.
Yes. They are a pain in the arse.

The packing is the worst bit, 6 weeks of daily pain.

The more the merrier, we've got 10 with another due in Jan, huzza! a football team!
Here;s one for you:
7 year old grandson: "Look grandad, that cat's really clever!"
Me: "How's that then?"
7yog: "He's carrying his pooh in two bags under his tail!"
I've got 3 of them here now. Grandkids that is, not cat's bollocks. Two are busy with shoes and the littlest is not very interactive as yet. Only three and a half months old but can already sit unaided.

Bit of a moment during the CT angiogram yesterday, when the doc asked 'Are you having chest pains now'?

'No, should I be'?

'Well we think we've spotted a blood clot on your lung - hang on, we'll just do another bit of a scan'

Turned out to be an artefact. No sweat. Results in the fullness of time, probably turn out that I've been walking around ded and have been too lazy to fall down.

Keep smiling folks.

So, go in for my op tomorrow 0730, with a 1 in 7 chance of karking over the next 30 days. Have sent a £10 cheque to everybody, just in case I've forgotten any previous loans. As I had no addresses, it's pot luck as to whether you receive them.

Wish you all well and if I don't make it, fuckit, it's been a blast.

Remember, he who laughs last . . . gets the worm.

So, go in for my op tomorrow 0730, with a 1 in 7 chance of karking over the next 30 days. Have sent a £10 cheque to everybody, just in case I've forgotten any previous loans. As I had no addresses, it's pot luck as to whether you receive them.

About that tenner I owe you. OK if I drop a cheque in your grave?

no sorry, you aren't going to kark it you have to do Christmas again you ent ded yet. Got my results today, not bad, Diolch i Dduw

Good luck Taff. :salut:

Here's an earworm choon for you for tomorrow morning. You can miss out the squeaky bits.

All the best, butt.

Hope to get a like in a couple of days.

Best of luck matey - I hope it all goes well & wish you a successful recovery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuggafugga Waltenkommando 11
CaptainRidiculous Waltenkommando 12
T Charities and Welfare 28