Tinfoil on...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Nehustan, Mar 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

...I have to say, this whole Iranian thing doesn't make sense. Why would the Iranians take the British Sailors the day before (it was the day before wasn't it???) the UN vote. RSA, Qatar and Indonesia were looking to amend the hell out of the resolution, then (and I can't imagine it didn't play a part) 15 senior service personnel are taken, crazy mullahs, and the resolution goes through unanimously. Totally shooting yourself in the foot, if we are to believe that this was prearranged, which is the take some people have on it as they got to Tehran so quickly compared with the last mob they pulled in.

I'm wondering how easy it would be to skewiff navigation equipment, not for too long, maybe just 30 minutes, and maybe for specific kit...something doesn't add up, especially the Iranians, giving this grid, giving that grid...there's the faintest whiff of fish....must be swimming up the Thames somewhere near Vauxhall...made good speed from the gulf.

2. Two words- rhymes with "cough"

Sack this post.

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well, I think its possible...too many loose ends that don't add up. Well within the Firm's remit for dirty tricks, and relatively easily to carry out with 99.9% being unaware of the truth, including the boat crew.

4. Posts on this issue are not allowed here as far as I know.

5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

You're not being...didn't see that thread, just what PTP was saying in the thread I posted...