Tinfoil hats?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ugly, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Now I like many other males have avoided sat navs but after the one that was fitted in our ex demonstrater shutdown after 2 years of not paying I decided to make life easier for the boss and register for the free 30 day trial.
    The company using Smartnav/traffic master has our home postcode which it needs to enter it into our favourites on the menu so I can sel;ect it on the move, otherwise postcode entries mean stopping the car.
    So now they not only know where we live but also will know how often we travel and how far.
    How long before this data is aquired by HMG and put to use taxing me?
    Am I being paranoid or should I stump up for a passive system (if they exist) and stay away from Traffic Master and its big brother computor?
  2. what is wrong with a road map and when you get close asking someone if you are new to that area
  3. for me the only problem with a road map is that it doesn't have that sexy Joanna Lumley voice talking to me
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not bothered to read the post then? Its for the Furher!
  5. Yes read that.
    You must be lacking in your map reading instructor skills. :twisted:
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Mate instruct the wife? 20 years of marriage tells me different.
  7. Tried that myself, easier to get rid of her :)
  8. They're allready tracking you through your mobile phone signals.

Get in any bother and the police will be able to prove your approximate location at any given time. Sat Nav just makes it easier for them.
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Its not plod but the revenue that concern me, knowing these muppets we will be charged each year an additional tax for driving our already taxed 3 times cars on the road, (3 times as in vat on the car, tax on fuel and road fund license). Now the saving grace would be the govt, they would get EDS or Fujitsu to desing a super computor programme for this and it wouldnt ever get commissioned.
  10. Then why can't the cnuts find my phone that I lost last week?....grrrr!

Quis Separabit

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You are being tracked and traced wherever you go and whatever you do. Even at this very moment the 'government' are watching and listening to you. Every minute of every day, they track and record what we say. It's covered by letting evryone think that it is for the purpose of raisng more money from taxes, but that is just a cover. What they are doing is collating our every thought, watching our every move just so that the 'others' can take our place. Our time is now limited, we will soon be replaced by 'Others' and no-one will be able to tell!

Be afraid!
  12. Errrrm!...Eh!...you sure about that?, where did you get that from?
  13. He got it from here - and you ain't seen me - right?
  14. They probably won't understand you if English is the only language you speak! :) :)
  15. ...and if they do understand you, they'll probably punch your lights out and nick your car leaving you in pile of bloody pulp at the side of the road.