Tinfoil Hat Time...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by cpunk, Sep 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I bet you didn't know that hurricane Katrina was deliberately created by the Bush regime? Get the full facts here.
  2. :D
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

This year I will mostly be wearing bacofoil, it is ideal for hats and makes a lovely modern alternative to curtains.

Also the penguins find it hard to digest the foil when they come along to eat your sanity one piece at a time.
  4. Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Ellian Gonzales...seem to remeber that it was Clinton that employeed Jack Booted thugs (FBI, ATF, Customs and Immigration, and even the US Army) to beat and kill people 8O

Has there been something similar here in the US since Bush came into power, and I missed it????

5. maninblack

No he was more ambitious and found a whole nation to kick the crap out of instead of a few odd balls and little kids.
  6. Kosovo.....sorry have a bad cough never mind carry on.
  7. maninblack

Have you tried sucking a Fisherman's Friend? or are you in enough trouble with the police already?
  8. Interferometry???? Now that is a degree worth having.

Beats the pants off all those girly Social Sciences. Do you think the OU do it?
  9. I seem to still be hearing the voices in my head, and having targeted mail, for example: I wish I had more money (thought just before drifting off to sleep), In the morning through my letterbox ... A letter! you have been pre approved for ££££££££££ loan.

What sort of tin foil is best, and what style of hat should work best?

10. maninblack

Try fashioning one of those "oh so stylish" Greek full face helmets with eye holes but remember to leave nostril holes or you will never get the pencils up your nose.

11. The wife being of Germanic decent asks could we have a winged version for her ?

12. Hold on, hold on, disbelievers. This bloke could have the Answer: "The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) ...has produced up to 100 times more power than was input, by extracting free energy from the vacuum. The MEG has been independently constructed, and its overunity performance independently replicated, by other researchers. US Patent awarded March 26, 2002. Invented by Tom Bearden and four colleagues."

We're Saved.
  13. Old news WB. The Generator has been superseded by the Turbine apparently.

Read the patent application, makes perfect sense to me....yep, I can see that working.

14. It's all a bit technical for me. Does this thing translate as a perpetual motion machine that works because it doesn't move? (and is therefore highly efficient)
  15. Nobody mentioned HAARP yet?