Tinfoil Hat Time...

poet

War Hero
A comment on the page!!

Considering the track record of this sociopathic Bush regime, the idea the hurricane was engineered by them and their handlers (Illuminati) cannot be ruled out. Chaos only makes it easier for their ilk to grab even more control and impliment even more drastic police state tactics. They love nothing more than sending in their jack booted thugs to beat and kill people.
These criminals and traitors live for death and destruction. They get off on it.
:D

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
This year I will mostly be wearing bacofoil, it is ideal for hats and makes a lovely modern alternative to curtains.

Also the penguins find it hard to digest the foil when they come along to eat your sanity one piece at a time.

poet said:
A comment on the page!!

Considering the track record of this sociopathic Bush regime, the idea the hurricane was engineered by them and their handlers (Illuminati) cannot be ruled out. Chaos only makes it easier for their ilk to grab even more control and impliment even more drastic police state tactics. They love nothing more than sending in their jack booted thugs to beat and kill people.
These criminals and traitors live for death and destruction. They get off on it.
Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Ellian Gonzales...seem to remeber that it was Clinton that employeed Jack Booted thugs (FBI, ATF, Customs and Immigration, and even the US Army) to beat and kill people 8O

Has there been something similar here in the US since Bush came into power, and I missed it????

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
ctauch said:
poet said:
A comment on the page!!

Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Ellian Gonzales...seem to remeber that it was Clinton that employeed Jack Booted thugs (FBI, ATF, Customs and Immigration, and even the US Army) to beat and kill people 8O

Has there been something similar here in the US since Bush came into power, and I missed it????

No he was more ambitious and found a whole nation to kick the crap out of instead of a few odd balls and little kids.

maninblack said:
ctauch said:
poet said:
A comment on the page!!

No he was more ambitious and found a whole nation to kick the crap out of instead of a few odd balls and little kids.
Kosovo.....sorry have a bad cough never mind carry on.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
ctauch said:
maninblack said:
ctauch said:
poet said:
A comment on the page!!

Kosovo.....sorry have a bad cough never mind carry on.
Have you tried sucking a Fisherman's Friend? or are you in enough trouble with the police already?

Since then, the technology has been developed into more rigorous longitudinal EM wave interferometry, which is the exact nature of those earlier weather engineering weapons.
Interferometry???? Now that is a degree worth having.

Beats the pants off all those girly Social Sciences. Do you think the OU do it?

I seem to still be hearing the voices in my head, and having targeted mail, for example: I wish I had more money (thought just before drifting off to sleep), In the morning through my letterbox ... A letter! you have been pre approved for ££££££££££ loan.

What sort of tin foil is best, and what style of hat should work best?

J

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
Try fashioning one of those "oh so stylish" Greek full face helmets with eye holes but remember to leave nostril holes or you will never get the pencils up your nose.

WIBBLE!

The wife being of Germanic decent asks could we have a winged version for her ?

J

Hold on, hold on, disbelievers. This bloke could have the Answer: "The Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) ...has produced up to 100 times more power than was input, by extracting free energy from the vacuum. The MEG has been independently constructed, and its overunity performance independently replicated, by other researchers. US Patent awarded March 26, 2002. Invented by Tom Bearden and four colleagues."

We're Saved.

It's all a bit technical for me. Does this thing translate as a perpetual motion machine that works because it doesn't move? (and is therefore highly efficient)

Awol said:
Old news WB. The Generator has been superseded by the Turbine apparently.

Read the patent application, makes perfect sense to me....yep, I can see that working.

Honest.
I see your turbine Awol and raise you the 'Flux Capacitor' which fits nicely to the bonnet of the car and runs on banana skins and old coke cans.

By the way the Numnums family prefer the foil hats so nicely modelled in the film Signs, with pointy things sticking up. Better to get a connection.

That settles it. Typhoons in Asia. Bush is definitely responsible.

I can see where these conspiracy guys are coming from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pebbles015 The NAAFI Bar 40
ugly The Intelligence Cell 23
Vasco Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1